Road (ST) Vs Sport Tires | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road (ST) Vs Sport Tires

I commute daily (80-100kms) on my bike so I go with ST30's.

Good tire with good wear. Feel good in the wet, and planted in a corner.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

The only ST30 tires I can find are for cars....

Unless your referring to Bridgestone T30s?

I had the road 2 and 3's in the past and absolutely loved them. A few of my buddies had the 4's as well and had nothing but good things to say about them. Maybe I'm biased but i will only ever use Michelin

I had a Ducati 848 with the Supercorsas. Replaced them twice, my mechanic suggested I put the PR4’s on for my next set. He said they would wear better, be great in the rain and if I’m not tracking should have no worries. I followed his advice, found the tires were awesome! Especially in the rain. I never thought I lost out handling wise with these tires.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a price difference between the 4 and 5's?
Slight difference I think. But 5s are not readily available and I'm in desperate need of new tires. Also, personally, would not want to be a test subject for the 5s.

I've been flip-flopping between the Michelin Road 5 or Dunlop Roadsmart 3's the past few days for my 2001 vfr800, but am likely going with the Roadsmart 3's purely because they end up almost $200 cheaper for a set.
$480 vs $350(actually, 275 after $75 rebate).

FWIW, nothing but great testimonies for the new Road 5's in the vfr world.
If I commuted, I may have gone with the Road 5's.

You know how tires sometimes have the country of origin stamped on the sidewall :/ I've had the exact same tires brand and model that were produced in 2 different factories and the product from one country was Far superior to the other, ymmv.

Buying great tires is like shopping for fresh bread.

You know how tires sometimes have the country of origin stamped on the sidewall :/ I've had the exact same tires brand and model that were produced in 2 different factories and the product from one country was Far superior to the other, ymmv.

Buying great tires is like shopping for fresh bread.

Well dont leave us hanging now

Back
Top Bottom