Hello everyone | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello everyone

SteveyC

Hi everyone,

My name is Stephen, recently moved back to the GTA from Ottawa. Used to ride almost daily out there with a great group on a lot of fun roads. Looking forward to meeting some riders here and getting back into that.
This is my third season riding, I am by no means great at it but I love every second of it.
I ride a 2006 Hyosung GT 250 Comet, she's a little rough around the edges as I am the sixth owner but she is still my baby ;).

j3ODhy
https://ibb.co/j3ODhy

Hope everyone has a great summer of riding.

Cheers,

Stephen

Can't see the pic on my end.

Welcome to the forum.

You get bonus points for spelling your name the right way lol

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Joe, and lol it gets spelled wrong and said wrong all the time.
Is the link to the picture not working for you?

Welcome!
If you want to explore the great back roads of Burlington/Milton/Hamilton on weekend mornings, give me a buzz!

Thanks RiceBurner, bit of a struggle sometimes but she's worth it.
Naw still not working, but saw it thanks to RB posting it. I'll say one thing, the Hyosungs are nice looking bikes. Kudos to keeping it running. I've read many horror stories.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

3rd year riding and still on a 250cc? i thought i was the only one! haha. welcome!

haha thanks iblastoff. I would love nothing move than to upgrade to something bigger (love the XSR900) but haven't been able to afford it yet, so I just keep the blue bomber going as long as I can. At this point I'm just happy to ride.

Nice looking bike. Keep an eye on the oil, I thought all of those engines had exploded by now.

If you can afford to make the jump to a Kawi 300 you will get a nice power bump and a bike that will hold its value. The problem with the Hyo's is once the engine lets go, they are essentially garbage.

Nice looking bike. Keep an eye on the oil, I thought all of those engines had exploded by now.

If you can afford to make the jump to a Kawi 300 you will get a nice power bump and a bike that will hold its value. The problem with the Hyo's is once the engine lets go, they are essentially garbage.

I will keep that in mind. I baby it because it's all I have to ride. I don't know how the previous owners treated it (I'm the sixth) but I know I take good care of it.

Back
Top Bottom