St Clair and Danforth

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
Motorcyclist killed in hit and run. Just saw it on CP24

And a motorcyclist seriously injured on Chingcousy (sp?) in Brampton

RIP and GWS riders

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Really saddened to read this, condolences to friends and family. RIP rider.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a group, we really need to go to the media and start some sort of awareness campaign. This is happening far too often, look at last year.
And that is only the ones reported, there are lots of left turn accidents where the bike just goes down and no injuries to the rider.
I don't know what the answer is, but we are a pretty large group of riders.
I just hate taking my bike into Toronto.

R.I.P. rider.

This is unbelievable. Accidents happen, but a hit and run is unacceptable.

I hope they publish the name of this driver publicly.

I know where the next GTAM meetup should be...

RIP rider :( hit n run... Jeez

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

RIP rider.
"There but for the grace of god" I travel that route daily between 6:30-6:45, went in early today, i'm 50 and ride a SS, wife called me panicked after a few texts from friends.

Unbelievable! This is turning out to be one bad riding season for accidents. And now hit and runs?! God help us.

RIP to both riders. Condolences to family and friends.

Be super-vigilant everyone!

Driver charged with criminal negligence causing death and failure to stop after an accident. It's a step in the right direction if it sticks. Condolences to the riders friends and family.

http://www.680news.com/2018/06/22/driver-arrested-fatal-hit-run-danforth-st-clair/
Khaled Saleh Saeed Bin Rbaa, 29, of Toronto was arrested on Thursday and is facing one charge of criminal negligence causing death and fail to stop after accident causing death.

Rip

Sure doesn't take them long to catch these guys

Back
Top Bottom