M/C jack at Canadian Tire | GTAMotorcycle.com

M/C jack at Canadian Tire

nobbie48

Site Supporter
On sale 15th to 21st, a recurring sale. Nor sure of price but I had the Goldwing (900 lbs) up on mine for a day or two for fork seals. Worked OK but I wish it had more fore / aft stability. Needs outriggers IMO.

any idea for how much?

Sign up for notifications at CTC and you can select that jack for when it goes on sale. I usually see $99 to $129.

I have an older one that supports my vrod just fine. Balance and tie-straps are the key, especially if you're removing a wheel....

Princess Auto has couple on sale too.
extra_large

$70

extra_large

$130

The jacks themselves are very sturdy. Before buying my current hydraulic stand, I used one often to lift my BMW. That bike offered a good flat oil pan as a base to rest on the stand, that's important. I also use some angle irons to extend the reach of the oil pan and make things stable. Lastly, I used tie-downs to secure the bike to the stand.

Jacks are on sale again at princess auto, flyer says $99 for 1000lb, my local store(Hamilton) had the 1000lb for $69 and the 1500 for $119, they also have a do-it-all kind of jack with apparently a 4000lb rating that does cars too for $219. I don't have any big heavy bikes, so I figured the 1000lb would do for now.

You guys recommend this jack from CT for the new Rebel? I need to check how the exhaust is when i get home but i want a jack and not sure of the exhaust is in the way.

I lift the Goldwing on the manifolds. It bugs me. Hard points on the frame would be nice.

I'm going to assume it's this one, http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/motomaster-motorcycle-atv-jack-1500-lbs-0091015p.html#srp

Shameless plug, I have one for sale on this forum...

I have the same looking jack from Harbour Freight in N.Y. state. Was a lot cheaper there. It's been good so far.
The platform occasionally get's jammed and stuck in between the base when it's fully lowered with nothing on it. A couple wacks and it's loose.
It's a different stand but looks identical. $90 american now but I got it for $70.
https://www.harborfreight.com/autom...00-lbs-capacity-atvmotorcycle-lift-61632.html

Back
Top Bottom