Motorcycle certification | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle certification

Dubby

Hey ladies and gentlemen just got my bike licensing in order but need to get the certification done. Does anybody know of a place close to Keswick that does them. I'd rather not have to go down Markham if I don't need to. Thanks. Oh and it's a Honda if that matters.

Hey ladies and gentlemen just got my bike licensing in order but need to get the certification done. Does anybody know of a place close to Keswick that does them. I'd rather not have to go down Markham if I don't need to. Thanks. Oh and it's a Honda if that matters.

I heard Canadian Tire does them at around $80, but heard they're pretty picky as they typically just follow the exact guidelines in what's acceptable.

Can always call to check.

For Canadian Tire, call first to see if they can; it depends on whether or not they have a bike mechanic on duty.

In the Whitby area, try Ken's Motorworks Wentworth St.
Ken was the head mechanic at GP for a number of years. Does a safety for $80.

We should make a sticky on all the places in the GTA that offer safety tests. This question gets asked oh so often

CT in Keswick doesn't do them. Closest place is newmarket Suzuki or Edge Performance in bradford. Maybe Strictly V-twin in virginia. I went to cycle world in scarborough, $90 and you can walk-in anytime.

Thanks for the replies. I Think I'll just bring it down to Honda power sports in Markham. For some reason I just don't trust crappy tire to do a safety on a motorcycle.... You can't even trust them to have something in stock most the time, at least at the Keswick store.

ATC corral in stouffville can do it. Its closer to Keswick than Markham power. Also CT in Aurora does it too .. best to call ahead. Suzuki of Newmarket is another option, but usually gets a bad rep.

Edit: Master mechanic in Newmarket, 4th option. They don't do repairs in case anything is needed to pass safety.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom