Can you use Bicycle Helmet on a Motorcycle? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can you use Bicycle Helmet on a Motorcycle?

Pistachio Nuts

Dudes, can you use bicycle helmet on motorcycle?

Just wondering. Want to 2-up with a date, but I don't have another moto helmet. The only other helmets I have are for pedal bicycles and snowboarding/skiing.

certainly, it's no

but if passenger is an adult
who gets the ticket when caught?
I figure it's probably still the rider/bike owner

but maybe not, seatbelt law is similar
if the passenger is an adult
they get the seatbelt ticket

but laws aside
if you care about the person on the back
do not let them wear a substandard helmet

Dudes, can you use bicycle helmet on motorcycle?

Just wondering. Want to 2-up with a date, but I don't have another moto helmet. The only other helmets I have are for pedal bicycles and snowboarding/skiing.

Are u freeking kidding..or r u out to lunch

only if you plan on pedaling or walking your motorcycle.

motorcycle-helmet-bucket.jpg

How did you get a picture of my future wife? She was on my bucket list.
Perhaps you can help me with a question. I am going sky diving, do I need a parachute? I might like to do it a second time.

No, I just don't want to have to shell out more $ on an extra helmet that I likely won't ever use again.
So first date and you don't plan on seeing her again? Wow. You sure that you're not a guy?
Or did you finally get that date with James25 and you plan to pump it then dump it? Lol.
No.
DOT cert helmet.
No bicycle helmets.
Thanks for always making me chuckle.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

YES , you absolutely can. Right up until the cop see you. You can also stop a lawn mower with your foot, but only twice.

How did you get a picture of my future wife? She was on my bucket list.
Perhaps you can help me with a question. I am going sky diving, do I need a parachute? I might like to do it a second time.

:lmao:

Got a good handle there...”pistachio nuts”, suits you perfectly. Here is what to do, you wear the bicycle helmet and let her wear the proper one. lol

Dude, if you have too ask you probably should not be taking on a pillion rider. In many third world countries or prior to about 1970 elsewhere you would be good wearing just a smile, but not in this century.

Y'all not using the correct pronouns.

Assuming it's a guy wants to impress a girl with his bike. Tsk tsk. Shame on you!

PS, wear whatever you want, but try to meet min provincial standards for.motorized vehicles.

You sure can! So long as that motorcycle is limited to 32kph!

I would use a construction helmet, the safety yellow colour will help with visibility...

Back
Top Bottom