Motorcyclist hits cops with motorcycle trying to flee.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist hits cops with motorcycle trying to flee..

kiwi

taken down with a taser
good restraint from LOE's
many places or times he'd get shot

Wow, taser? If you're coming at someone with a vehicle of any kind, I would deem that a mortal threat... Aim for center mass at that point... Lucky no one was seriously harmed though...

Wow, taser? If you're coming at someone with a vehicle of any kind, I would deem that a mortal threat... Aim for center mass at that point... Lucky no one was seriously harmed though...

it was probably after he crashed , he probably was resisting arrest.

"conducted energy weapon"? Can we not say taser or something? Either way, this guy is lucky to not have been killed by his poor judgement

Also:
-assaulting a police officer
-assault with intent to resist
-assaulting a police officer with a weapon

Anybody here that would care to explain the nuances of the three very similar sounding charges?

"conducted energy weapon"? Can we not say taser or something? Either way, this guy is lucky to not have been killed by his poor judgement

Also:

Anybody here that would care to explain the nuances of the three very similar sounding charges?
Just a reply to your taser comment. 'Taser' is a brand name, like Honda. They were the first to come out with a conducted energy weapon. But now since there are different companies making them they just generalize it, like saying 'motorcycles'.

Also:
-assaulting a police officer <-- This would be assaulting a cop without a weapon, like looking at him wrong, or asking him a question.
-assault with intent to resist <-- This is when a cop says "you're under arrest" and the innocent bystander pretends not to have heard him.
-assaulting a police officer with a weapon <-- Assaulting a cop with something like a bubble blower.

There ya go.

Also:

LOL "assaulting a police officer" also means pulling away from him and asking him why is he arresting you. I've seen this on many Youtube videos. I don't believe half the charges these cops are pinning on him. I believe he fled and was speeding, but the rest might be cop hogwash.

Back
Top Bottom