Woooo PC majority | GTAMotorcycle.com

Woooo PC majority

How bad could it be?
Lets give them a chance
Change is good

that's what I said in '90 also

I keep thinking about a cartoon I saw years ago. A guy was walking his large dog with a leash attached to its collar.The dog was yanking and dragging the guy everywhere.

The next day the dog was perfectly behaved. The owner had tied the end of the leash around the dog's testicles.

Good boy Dougie, good boy. Now sit. Good boy.

Congrats Ford and kudos to Guelph Green party.

Should be entertaining to say the least. Might actually help us dealing with Trump.

I’d rather have competent than entertaining. We’ll see.....there’s a saying about electing clowns and circuses.

zP86zx1.jpg

Yep. They can talk the same language minus hate for Mexican and Muslims.

In my experience blowhards want to be the only blowhards in the room. Both of these guys like yes men....neither wants competition. And either way when was the last time a President wasted any time with the Premier of any province? (let alone Trump). The only way Ford gets in good with Trump is if he kisses his ***..and that isn't good for us.

$1 Duffs in my corner store... thank you lord.

The countdown begins to Ford issuing a "After a forensic audit of the books, things are much worse than we were led to believe..." statement and then reneging on his promises.

The countdown begins to Ford issuing a "After a forensic audit of the books, things are much worse than we were led to believe..." statement and then reneging on his promises.

Because you know with Wynne, that's probably the case and worse.

Well from what i understand, thats where he was going to find his money to fund all his plans. So... then its going to be a "if you want me to keep the promises, we have to cut all the things"

:eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion7:

Back
Top Bottom