Virginia and West Virginia - June 30 to July 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Virginia and West Virginia - June 30 to July 4

BlueVFR

Site Supporter
We are doing a 5 days ride down to Virginia, West Virginia. If anyone who wants to join, we can accommodate two more riders. If you can team up with your own friend, that would ideal as you will be sharing the same motel room.

You won't be disappointed. Once you check out the South roads, you know what twist road really means as compare to what we have here!

We are responsible riders and I would expect the same from you if you decide to join our ride.

We are doing a 5 days ride down to Virginia, West Virginia. If anyone who wants to join, we can accommodate two more riders. If you can team up with your own friend, that would ideal as you will be sharing the same motel room.

You won't be disappointed. Once you check out the South roads, you know what twist road really means as compare to what we have here!

We are responsible riders and I would expect the same from you if you decide to join our ride.

Are you guys riding down or trailering down?

We will be riding down. It will be twist roads on the way down and back once we cross the border. It is not practical with the trailer while we are on the twist roads majority of the time. The trailer actually is an inconvenient for this ride. Even going to the gap, there are so many great roads along the way.

We will be riding down. It will be twist roads on the way down and back once we cross the border. It is not practical with the trailer while we are on the twist roads majority of the time. The trailer actually is an inconvenient for this ride. Even going to the gap, there are so many great roads along the way.

Oh man, I'm actually probably heading to Deals during this same time, but there's no way I'd be able to make this ride on a SS.

Perhaps you should post up a map with the route you're planning on taking? I think most people trailer down (at least in the supersport scene)

If I had a more comfy bike for long distance I'd be in!

Mind sharing your route? I won't be able to go this year but this is definitely something that interests me for a future ride.

Will provide the details once I finalize the route. I am trying to limit it to 400 to 500 km per days to make it comfortable. Repeat experience proved that 600 to 700 km twist roads will take all day (I do mean full day starting from the morning and last until dark) to complete!!!!

Mind sharing your route? I won't be able to go this year but this is definitely something that interests me for a future ride.

We were going as fast as we can, but then there are so many great beautiful scenery and I have to stop often to record my memories:) It is definitely not like riding North that we spend 4 boring hours on the 400 either up or on the way down! We out to enjoy life, not to race to the destination!!!!

Solution - go faster:)

-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif
36648299_10156350403312165_4617143139449176064_o.jpg
36679870_10156350403347165_8787559871378620416_o.jpg
36673594_10156350456607165_8195233986625142784_o.jpg
36776262_10156350404117165_1526140259820109824_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom