Message to Doug Ford | GTAMotorcycle.com

Message to Doug Ford

nobbie48

Site Supporter
In the next day or so you are likely to be our new premier, quite likely with a majority government or even landslide.

Do not let that confuse you . We didn't vote for you. We voted against Wynne.

Keep up your cheap shots, shoot from the hip comments and poorly thought out ideas and in four years you will know how Wynne feels today.

there's a possibility the party is using him
they appear to be a nasty back-room bunch
wouldn't be surprised if a year from now they hold a leadership convention
then Elliot or Mulrooney get coronated

it's a toss up which blond fat idiot gets removed first

Is Doug a user on GTAM?? :p

Well then if he is monitoring message here, then:
Hey Doug add fixing up insurance on your To Do list for Ontario.

Is Doug a user on GTAM?? :p

Well then if he is monitoring message here, then:
Hey Doug add fixing up insurance on your To Do list for Ontario.
Hey Doug, give filtering a good hard look.

My thoughts are this:

It’s not a lock for Doug. And it’s got nothing to do with Rob’s widow. That is just a side show.

I believe it will be NDP and the reason is simply......unions. Private and public sector unions will be voting NDP. Doug and PCs are the anti-Christ to them and they want someone that will “yes” everything they want.

Those that voted the liberals in the past were looking for the hand outs. They know the liberals are dead and want to keep the gravy train going. There isn’t enough PC votes to win. And it’s mostly because the PC party couldn’t put a decent leader in place. I know many that can’t hold their nose and let Doug have the keys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the next day or so you are likely to be our new premier, quite likely with a majority government or even landslide.

Do not let that confuse you . We didn't vote for you. We voted against Wynne.

Keep up your cheap shots, shoot from the hip comments and poorly thought out ideas and in four years you will know how Wynne feels today.
Hey Doug,

Don't believe everything your read, plenty of us did vote for the PC party you lead.

That said, we want you to know the leash is short.

We want you to do what you said you will do.
We don't want you wandering off into the weeds.
We don't want to see your political friends getting deals.
We don't want to see mindless spending on your personal pet projects.
We want expert opinions to count in decision making.
We don't want to pay more than we need for things so you can make grand proclamations.
We want the budget balanced by year 4 of your term.
Beer & Wine to be sold in grocery and big box stores.
$1 beers
Cut gas prices immediately by 10c/l by repealing Wynne's Carbon Tax
Reduce taxes for lower and middle class
Clean up Hydro: reform their leadership, return the dividend to Ontario, and lower electricity cost by 12%
Do that audit and trim all the fat
Scrap the green energy act and stop the bleeding on outrageously expensive buy and dump electricity contracts.
Spend on Infrastructure that benefits all of Ontario, not just the ridings that you took in the election.
Restore fiscal responsibility and trust
Reform child care to include home based options

We are trusting that you get to work day 1.

My thoughts are this:

It’s not a lock for Doug. And it’s got nothing to do with Rob’s widow. That is just a side show.

I believe it will be NDP and the reason is simply......unions. Private and public sector unions will be voting NDP. Doug and PCs are the anti-Christ to them and they want someone that will “yes” everything they want.

Those that voted the liberals in the past were looking for the hand outs. They know the liberals are dead and want to keep the gravy train going. There isn’t enough PC votes to win. And it’s mostly because the PC party couldn’t put a decent leader in place. I know many that can’t hold their nose and let Doug have the keys.

Been out on the bike lately? Lots of blue signage out there last time I looked. Don't just assume that union workers are all mindless idiots either. I'm a union member, and I'm not the type of person to let anyone tell me how to vote, least of all the morons running the USW. Infact, the fact that they back someone who has promised to increase the carbon tax, making ours the highest in the world, makes me want RTW legislation. NDP is many different shades of bad for workers and jobs. The key to job creation is lower business operating costs, and the so-called labour party just doesn't get that. Add to that, the remaining minority of Ontarians that will still have jobs after a couple years of an NDP majority or coalition, will be driven to even worse levels of poverty through taxation and increased cost of living. The minimum wage should be fantastic by then, but it'll be just enough to get a bag of milk and a loaf of bread, but forget paying the electric bill. That's just the economics of it, setting aside that the NDP has publicly sh*t on veterans, setting aside automatic sanctuary for unvetted illegal immigrants, etc.

TLDR; I'm union, and I voted PC yesterday. #NEVERNDP

Been out on the bike lately? Lots of blue signage out there last time I looked.

TLDR; I'm union, and I voted PC yesterday. #NEVERNDP

There was a dude in mississauga taking the lib signs off the lawn, putting a blue one in and putting the lib signs in the back of his pick up truck...

Anyhow we'll see how it plays out by the end of the week!

Is this the "vent about Doug Ford" thread? If you really want to have a voice email him and email the party with your concerns. Not sure what effect anyone thinks posting personal wants and desires for Doug will have.

I don't care what Doug Ford says. I care about what he does. Doug, you can be the most vulgar person in Ontario. You can take yourself to God level hick...I don't care. Just fix this province.

My thoughts are this:

Last I looked on Stats Canada 28% of the workforce in Ontario is unionised, my guess is somewhere around 40% of households have at least one adult person in a union--quite a large voting block.

The biggest wildcard, people under 35. They do not typically factor into any of the polling (cell phones only). They tend not to be bigots (at least at a much lower rate than old people), they don't have yard signs, but they also tend not to vote....total wildcard.

Hey Doug,

Don't believe everything your read, plenty of us did vote for the PC party you lead.

That said, we want you to know the leash is short. ......

You mean the same short leash on Wynn that got all those billions of $$$ wasted? Once they are voted in, think the general public has an sort of control? Not till the next election....and a lot of crap happens till then.

I don't care what Doug Ford says. I care about what he does. Doug, you can be the most vulgar person in Ontario. You can take yourself to God level hick...I don't care. Just fix this province.

Man your spot on with what you said, I could give a rats *** how he portrays him self just have good decent policies for the people, Look at Trump a lot dont like him but I do as he calls out people on their BS and his policies are great for the people of the USA. Well I voted for Doug and things are starting to look better in Ontario already, if he is complete putz then there will be another election its not the end of the world. Cant wait till Political correctness goes down the crapper....go Dougy!

The thing about Ford is he's a PC who is going to run as big a deficit as the other two. But unlike some here i say the PCs win a majority. I'll willing to bet a 6 pack on it!

We will see. As has been pointed out above the under 35s could be the deciding factor. Phone polls swing right due to demographics. If the under 35s are concerned because they see some similarities with our friends south of the border then that may motivate them to get out and vote and they vote left.

You mean the same short leash on Wynn that got all those billions of $$$ wasted? Once they are voted in, think the general public has an sort of control? Not till the next election....and a lot of crap happens till then.
PC's never get a long leash. If they get things stable and headed in the right direction, voters give them a second term. It's almost impossible for PC to get a third term for a couple of reasons:

1) the electorate has a short political memory - you think after Rae the NDP would endear a thousand year drought
2) the electorate can't resist the free stuff that Libs will toss at them next and the next election

That keeps the leash short for PCs.

My thoughts are this:

I work for a big union . Just because our union tells us to vote a certain way . Doesn't mean we do it . I can only think of a handful of people that are going to vote NDP. I wish this myth would stop that unions control Ontario .

Back
Top Bottom