CVMG Paris Rally | GTAMotorcycle.com

CVMG Paris Rally

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Who is going.This is going to a really big event with the feature bike being military bikes this year,and it's 50 years for the group.My daughter and i will be showing the public how novice we are at the trials demonstration on saturday.Great way to spend fathers day.
https://cvmg.ca/ParisRally
29790268_943034365870828_3050458015001511605_n.jpg

MotoExpoPoster_2018_LoRes.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't see that.Gotta get a couple of those.

Best to not go there with a pickup truck, its gotten me into a couple projects I probably didnt need LOL

Best to go on your bike, (you can make arrangements to pick up your project later). There's some nice riding around there, once you're past the soul-sucking hell-hole that is the GTA.

Pick up a quart of fresh strawberries at a roadside stand, and roam the parking lot looking at the eclectic mix of weird, cool and/or rare bikes there before going in. I usually spend some time sitting on the bleachers watching stuff go by for a while as I finish my strawberries.

I've been going for years and can highly recommend it if you haven't been. It's a nice day out.

One of my favourite events. You get to see bikes that you'd never normally see on the road.

The T-shirts sell out sometimes.

If you collect or need anything old-motorcycle related, you're bound to find it there.

I quit going a couple of decades ago when they lost interest in hosting a trials event. Best luck with your demo, unless it's changed a lot there's not much terrain to ride on site other then the concrete barriers and stairs on the grandstand, all the good natural terrain stuff was down near the flat track and the big culvert under the old railway bed.

I quit going a couple of decades ago when they lost interest in hosting a trials event. Best luck with your demo, unless it's changed a lot there's not much terrain to ride on site other then the concrete barriers and stairs on the grandstand, all the good natural terrain stuff was down near the flat track and the big culvert under the old railway bed.

This will be a "stadium" type demonstration.Maybe a wrecked car and a couple of man made obstacles.

This will be a "stadium" type demonstration.Maybe a wrecked car and a couple of man made obstacles.

Use concrete if possible, patio stones bolted to landscape logs works great for manmade sections, wood is slippery and less impressive, stay away from teeter-totters :/ things that move under you are too dangerous, dead cars are good but make a real mess once the glass breaks, windshields break real easy if you spin your tire on them, spray the hood and roof with some coke or spray on contact cement to improve traction.

Use concrete if possible, patio stones bolted to landscape logs works great for manmade sections, wood is slippery and less impressive, stay away from teeter-totters :/ things that move under you are too dangerous, dead cars are good but make a real mess once the glass breaks, windshields break real easy if you spin your tire on them, spray the hood and roof with some coke or spray on contact cement to improve traction.

We got it thanks. https://www.facebook.com/pg/SOVTG/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1818468425044769

Good stuff :cool:

We have a Pontiac Grand Am like last year.Going to be a great day!
Paris%20car_zpsuydozec1.jpg

Last edited:
Might take my son for a ride tomorrow and have a look. It’s been a couple of years since I’ve been. The stuff in the parking lot kept me occupied for a good part of the day. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might take my son for a ride tomorrow and have a look. It’s been a couple of years since I’ve been. The stuff in the parking lot kept me occupied for a good part of the day. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha.I always spend a bunch of time checking out the parking lot too.Usually bump into a few peeps i know.This is the first year my kid has come along with me.And to have her riding in the trials demo has me super stoked!

Back
Top Bottom