Haugen's bike meet **NOT** back up and running for the summer | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Haugen's bike meet **NOT** back up and running for the summer

Re: Haugen's bike meet back up and running for the summer

So......is there a bike meet at Asselstines?

why did the meets stop at haugens? I hadn’t gone for years and years but wondering anyway.

Don't know what happened at Haugens.

If I don't get held up at work I am planning on heading over the BlackStock Motorsport's (formerly Asselstines) this eve (it's on from 6 to 8pm.)

Anyone else heading over?

..Tom

I have never been,maybe I should check it out. I will be on a black/purple busa. If you are there tom, I may not recognize you,it's been many years for sure. What's the average turnout like?

I have never been,maybe I should check it out. I will be on a black/purple busa. If you are there tom, I may not recognize you,it's been many years for sure. What's the average turnout like?

It't first time I've been there so I can't speak from experience but at least one set of photos from and earlier event showed a lot of riders there.

I will likely be the only rider there that is wearing shorts and T-Shirt (since that's what I'll be wearing under my Roadcrafter) and my boots will be sitting by my Red V-Strom. (Its very dirt from riding on muddy grovel roads yesterday during and after the rain.) Odds are I'll get there around 6:30ish If I'm not held up at work.

..Tom

So......is there a bike meet at Asselstines?

why did the meets stop at haugens? I hadn’t gone for years and years but wondering anyway.

Nice seeing you again!

For everyone else: There was a large number of riders and bikes there. I suspect most were part of one club that (as far as I could see) was mainly cruisers. All nice people. There were some sport bikes and touring bikes there as well.

..Tom

Back
Top Bottom