Kathleen Concedes - Will Liberals lose Official Party Status? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kathleen Concedes - Will Liberals lose Official Party Status?

Mad Mike

This morning Wynne conceded the election to her opponents. She is still asking for votes, her only hope is to retain 8 seats otherwise the Liberal lose their standing and funding as an official party.

Can she do it?

What gets me is the self serving attitudes. Screw what's good for the province. If I can't win leave it a mess with a coalition or minority.

In one sense a coalition of the two greater parties might be OK but when the two losers take control it stinks.

Last ditch effort by the left to gather some votes .

She is taking one out of Mcgintys playbook, trying to save face before this all blows up on her.

Sent from the Moon!

witch_dead-600x396.jpg

She was talking about protecting Ontario from extremists. She is the extremists.

We need a PC majority to fix the mess liberals made

She was talking about protecting Ontario from extremists. She is the extremists.

We need a PC majority to fix the mess liberals made

Lol. They won't fix FA. They'll just make it worse like the velveeta mop to the south of us.

I think the liberals could get more votes if they completely drop her from the platform. If she quit completely the liberals may be able to get more votes.

I think the liberals could get more votes if they completely drop her from the platform. If she quit completely the liberals may be able to get more votes.

I don`t think it matters . Looking at my neighborhood . It`s littered with Liebrals signs . I think she sees a split vote between two lefts . She is trying to get strategic voters back to her side .

I think you are right. It's standard practice to step down when you lose as an incumbent, she knew a long time ago her fate was sealed -- she should have stepped aside in January

I'd be happy if liberals lost official party status. It'll teach all parties what happens when you push your agenda over what the rest of Ontario wants.

Good point. Though, they will just come back and and screw things up after the next party does the same. But I'm optimistic.

I'd be happy if liberals lost official party status. It'll teach all parties what happens when you push your agenda over what the rest of Ontario wants.
Me too. That saves the taxpayers about $1M and keeps them in out of Gov't business for a few years.

I'm guessing after 15 years in control, there may be a few coverups/scandals that get exposed in the next year. There are way too many billion$ in financial overruns and blunders. Ornge, Gas Plant, Hydro, Presto, MaRS, Green Energy mega-blunders, Teacher's union vote buy. Then add in the spending deficits transferred and hidden inside Hydro's budget so they didn't show on the Provincial budget.

Me too. That saves the taxpayers about $1M and keeps them in out of Gov't business for a few years.

I'm guessing after 15 years in control, there may be a few coverups/scandals that get exposed in the next year. There are way too many billion$ in financial overruns and blunders. Ornge, Gas Plant, Hydro, Presto, MaRS, Green Energy mega-blunders, Teacher's union vote buy. Then add in the spending deficits transferred and hidden inside Hydro's budget so they didn't show on the Provincial budget.

Hopefully government accountability legislation comes from it.

The PC's were wiped out in 1993 IIRC (2 seats) and came back with Harper 15 years later. The pendulum.

Most governments are like Harley Davidsons. Obsolete concepts but so ingrained no one knows how to think outside the box and too much invested in obsolete concepts that no one wants to scrap. Your house needs to be torn down and a new one built but where do you live while that's happening.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/06/kathleen-wynne-loses-kathleen-wynne-endorsement/

All kidding aside, it is unlikely they will retain official party status. IF and that is a big IF she cared about anyone but herself she would have stepped down a year ago, claimed she accomplished everything she wanted to, yadda yadda yadda and let someone else lead the party into the election. I still doubt they would have won BUT they would have got some more seats. Now it is desperate hail marry after hail marry... Good riddance.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/06/kathleen-wynne-loses-kathleen-wynne-endorsement/

All kidding aside, it is unlikely they will retain official party status. IF and that is a big IF she cared about anyone but herself she would have stepped down a year ago, claimed she accomplished everything she wanted to, yadda yadda yadda and let someone else lead the party into the election. I still doubt they would have won BUT they would have got some more seats. Now it is desperate hail marry after hail marry... Good riddance.

Agreed. Let them burn!

It's bad right now for Liberals, real bad.

Kathleen Wynne's last struggle is deciding whether she votes NDP or PC.

I for one is happy that the people of this province is "woke". I can't believe she double crossed so many people & brave enough to campaign for a 2nd term. The nerve...

Next up is Trudeau!

Let em burn!!! I used to think of myself as a Liberal.....decades ago. Now I don't subscribe to any particular party.

Back
Top Bottom