2 Weeks to go! | GTAMotorcycle.com

2 Weeks to go!

Morrissey

There is just 2 weeks to go until the 40th anniversary of the Ride for Sight! It is being held June 15-17 in Fenelon Falls. $75 is all you need to enjoy an entire weekend of fun! Team GTAM always camp together and have a great time! You should join us!

If you can't make it but still want to help out, why not make a donation? Team GTAM is currently in 2nd place in the online team challenge. Just go to www.rideforsight.com and sponsor the team or an member of the team!

Are you coming up on Friday or going right to Stouffville Saturday morning?

The GTAM Team will be riding out of Fenelon on Saturday morning, along with anyone else, on site, that wants to ride down together. We expect to be arriving in Stouffville at around 8am.

Are you coming up on Friday or going right to Stouffville Saturday morning?

The GTAM Team will be riding out of Fenelon on Saturday morning, along with anyone else, on site, that wants to ride down together. We expect to be arriving in Stouffville at around 8am.

Yeah I'll cya guys in Stoufville.

never attended before, looks like fun
and a good cause

what would be the expectations for the camping facilities?
would common things like ice, firewood and basic groceries be onsite?

can't carry much on the bike I'm currently riding
steak and a few beers, tent and sleeping bag be about it

edit: if I donate to the GTAM team
does that mean I'm registered?

Last edited:
never attended before, looks like fun
and a good cause

what would be the expectations for the camping facilities?
would common things like ice, firewood and basic groceries be onsite?

can't carry much on the bike I'm currently riding
steak and a few beers, tent and sleeping bag be about it

edit: if I donate to the GTAM team
does that mean I'm registered?

Hi JavaFan,

Happy to have you on the team. You need to join the team, then you can put your donation under your name. That gets you signed up. All you need is a tent, your sleeping bag, beer and a smile. GTAM camps together. I have a huge community cooler so you have a place to store your drinks and such.

Are you planning on coming up on Friday or Saturday morning with the parade? I'm here now, doing the set up, so I'll be sure to add your tent to the count of spots secured.

Hi JavaFan,

Happy to have you on the team. You need to join the team, then you can put your donation under your name. That gets you signed up. All you need is a tent, your sleeping bag, beer and a smile. GTAM camps together. I have a huge community cooler so you have a place to store your drinks and such.

Are you planning on coming up on Friday or Saturday morning with the parade? I'm here now, doing the set up, so I'll be sure to add your tent to the count of spots secured.

okay sounds great
I'm staying in Stouffville Friday night
will be at the Church Sat morning

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom