If someone gave you a $1000... | GTAMotorcycle.com

If someone gave you a $1000...

Ashtonator

And said you can't keep/save it, You have to buy yourself a gift you enjoy, what would you buy?

Honest question. Bike related or not

A gun!

Any high tech helmets out yet?

I know Skully Fenix is supposed to come out soon (for about $1900 U.S) but who knows with them.

Any helmets that are already out for purchase?

$1k can go to do so many things. A fun weekend in Vegas or TO (lots of GTA options as well); get away and enjoy premium food, drinks and/or accommodations. It can also pay a significant portion of life bills. Enjoy what it offers you.

The helmet suggestion is a great example. IMO a person's head is worth an investment, plus an opportunity to show individuality.

I've used Arai for years and there are other great brand options and preferences out there. I love it when I can find some particularly great art (to me); I've had many helmets over the years and appreciate it when a few rise to the top of my memory. This one I purchased with room to spare for a top end couple meal or two fine dining in the GTA in a $1k budget.
1553503811400361ab61a14b4ac0891f_1200x1200.jpg

Make no mistake, there are some great helmets out there in your price range and preference (across all helmet types and styles), and in many cases with room to spare if you are reasonably open-minded.

Cheers

Last edited:
And said you can't keep/save it, You have to buy yourself a gift you enjoy, what would you buy?

Honest question. Bike related or not

If I have to use it for myself, I would spread it around for things I need/want. New helmet and some...tires. Well that grand went pretty fast.

New tires & professional detail.
And a new battery tender.
And ice cream.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

A sweet jacket

Bitter sweet post for me. A cousin of mine passed away recently and apparently I'm in her will. She didn't have any kids so is spreading her estate around the family. It's not a life altering amount and I'd rather have my cousin back.

That said, if someone gives you something I feel it shows respect for what they went through if you use the gift in a way they would approve. She liked to travel so that's my first choice.

I'd spend it on racer5 or FAST. I'm already doing 1-3 with racer5 and imagine I'll keep wanting to go and learning more...

Into my osap.

If no osap, invest.

If I'm not feeling responsible, GeForce 1080 Ti

油井緋色;2570837 said:
Into my osap.

If no osap, invest.

If I'm not feeling responsible, GeForce 1080 Ti

Meh, not worth it unless your developing VR or playing a lot in VR...

Im running games at max settings, and unless its a really cutting edge game...i dont think its worth it

Back
Top Bottom