Cardo Scalarider Q-Solo | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cardo Scalarider Q-Solo

Robbo

Wondering if anyone on here is currrently using a Q-Solo? I’m having an issue with mine.

No one can hear me when I make a phone call even though I can hear them. I have two separate microphones with two completely separate mounts and I have the same issue regardless of which one I use.

Btw, the product is registered and firmware is up-to-date.

I can’t access any settings on the q-solo when logged into the cardo community website either which I find really odd too.

Hopefully someone with a Q-solo can chime in. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Q3 and had this issue on initial install using the smaller Velcro backed mic.
I went to a boom mic and the problem went away.
What kinda helmet and mic are you using?

Bell Qualifier DLX full-face helmet

The mic that came with the Q-solo is I believe perhaps the same velcro-backed mic that you originally had trouble with.

I also installed the scala rider adapter kit from Bell “Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Adapter for Bell Mag-9” which is designed specifically for the Quali DLX comm port. The mic that came with it looks identical to the other one. Didn’t work either.

Thanks for your feedback. Kinda frustrating that it doesn’t work with the mic that comes with the unit.

I have the same helmet and the adapter.
Have you tried to use it with the original Scala base it came with?
Try that and the original boom mic that came with the Scala.
If that works then the Bell adapter is faulty most likely.

I have the same helmet and the adapter.
Have you tried to use it with the original Scala base it came with?
Try that and the original boom mic that came with the Scala.
If that works then the Bell adapter is faulty most likely.

Yep I have tried both. Neither worked.

My initial feeling was that the unit is faulty/defective. The odds of two defective mics is unlikely IMHO. However, both mics are the smaller ones that you had trouble with so I am keeping an open mind.

Scala support decided this afternoon to send me a replacement mic. Will keep you posted.

Bell Qualifier DLX full-face helmet

The mic that came with the Q-solo is I believe perhaps the same velcro-backed mic that you originally had trouble with.

I also installed the scala rider adapter kit from Bell “Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Adapter for Bell Mag-9” which is designed specifically for the Quali DLX comm port. The mic that came with it looks identical to the other one. Didn’t work either.

Thanks for your feedback. Kinda frustrating that it doesn’t work with the mic that comes with the unit.

i have the same helmet and want the q-solo, but the bell kit adapter alone is like 90$. thats insane!

Back
Top Bottom