• PC

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Will not vote

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

meme

Site Supporter
Ever hear the phrase "it's not what you ride but that you ride"? This is what I am asking. I don't care who you vote for.

This is my plea to vote.

If you already vote, please try and encourage 1 non-voter to get in the game (or stfu with regards to provincial politics).

BTW you can't decline your vote in a provincial election. Well, you can, but it won't count for ****.

Thx

Turnout is usually pathetic.Especially in the younger age groups.So many young people don't know how or where to vote.Sad.
These are federal stats.
img1_e.gif

Turnout is usually pathetic.Especially in the younger age groups.So many young people don't know how or where to vote.Sad.
These are federal stats.
img1_e.gif

As the political arena becomes more pathetic we now tend to vote for the least bad. We vote people out not in.

Our up coming election is a mini version of the last US one. A knee jerk mouth piece versus the same old crap, a few clowns on the side.

I'll be voting but it's hard to be a cheerleader.

I know, the stats are dismal.

However I'm trying to encourage voting, pretty passionate about it as I hate that a party gets elected in with >50%, with 40% of the population voting.

I'd love to see mandatory federal voting as a Canadian citizen and that trickle down to the provincial level. I'd also like to see monkeys fly outta someone's butt....same odds.

VOTE DAMMIT!

Sorry, but you should stfu, about stfu.

If you'd said stfu if you don't vote, then I'd agree with you.

You can't force someone to vote.

I know, the stats are dismal.

However I'm trying to encourage voting, pretty passionate about it as I hate that a party gets elected in with >50%, with 40% of the population voting.

I'd love to see mandatory federal voting as a Canadian citizen and that trickle down to the provincial level. I'd also like to see monkeys fly outta someone's butt....same odds.

VOTE DAMMIT!

You should put a poll on this thread to see who voted and who hasn't

These are federal stats.

How can a young person really understand what and how government will impact them. I really didn't get most of it until I started to have "responsibilities" like a house, mortgage, and paying the bills...etc. So back then I just put off voting.
Yes I might have a more simple minded view but I was too busy just enjoying life to give consideration to politic's.
I never worked in a big corporation or with a union so this might have played against it as well.

Sorry, but you should stfu, about stfu.

If you'd said stfu if you don't vote, then I'd agree with you.

You can't force someone to vote.

Yup. I will stfu about this then and not reply again to this thread. For the record I meant (and thought I said) stfu about the provincial government leadership outcome if you don't vote.

Yes, I do believe we could force voting. Aussies do mandatory federal voting as I recall and impose a fine if not.

I've made my plea. No response ness from you Baggy, I get your point.

Mine is simply PLEASE VOTE

I in the contrary would like people NOT to vote if they don't know who to vote for or understand politics. They can do more harm than good & do something they never really wanted. Look at the guy with really nice hair give terrorists millions of dollars & have them integrated back to society.

However, I urge people to read more, find their political beliefs & vote accordingly.

as the political arena becomes more pathetic we now tend to vote for the least bad. We vote people out not in.

Our up coming election is a mini version of the last us one. A knee jerk mouth piece versus the same old crap, a few clowns on the side.

I'll be voting but it's hard to be a cheerleader.

x100

I in the contrary would like people NOT to vote if they don't know who to vote for or understand politics. They can do more harm than good & do something they never really wanted. Look at the guy with really nice hair give terrorists millions of dollars & have them integrated back to society.

However, I urge people to read more, find their political beliefs & vote accordingly.

So you are not voting then???

Good point. The Aussie forced vote means nothing if a person walks in and makes an X just to avoid a fine. Out of spite they could elect a wombat.

Our present election lead up is more mud slinging that realistic dialogue and future planning.

There is no way that Ford is going to repeat Wynne's stupid decisions. He will make his own new ones.

Last edited:
Was at daughter's swim class, and got to vote.

There was a None of the Above candidate in my riding

There was a Go Vegan party as well

and last but not least Ontario Libertarian party

At least i get more options than the usual 4

Good point. The Aussie forced vote means nothing if a person walks in and makes an X just to avoid a fine. Out of spite they could elect a wombat.

Our present election lead up is more mud slinging that realistic dialogue and future planning.

The is no way that Ford is going to repeat Wynne's stupid decisions. He will make his own new ones.
Agreed, being forced to do something is not democracy. It's authoritarianism.

You should put a poll on this thread to see who voted and who hasn't
I think we should vote on that

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Vote *with poll added*

Here ya go.

Back
Top Bottom