God says I need a new plane. | GTAMotorcycle.com

God says I need a new plane.

in one of the poorest states, sad

but at least he's open about it, it's not embezzling

better than the Wall St. dooshes that stiff the shareholders for these jets

Jesus just told me to let everyone on the forum know he needs you to dig deep and send what you can (min $100) to Mad Mike.

This way I can ride a little closer to god, and I can take my personal ministry quickly and reloably to the far away places that need me.

I am not sure why people care any more what Jesús wants, once Trump builds his wall he will be stuck in Mexico....

Having said that--Xenu demands you give me all your money and that you watch only Tom Cruise movies.

I am not sure why people care any more what Jesús wants, once Trump builds his wall he will be stuck in Mexico....

Having said that--Xenu demands you give me all your money and that you watch only Tom Cruise movies.

“I’m sure some wise guy in the media is going to accuse me of comparing myself to God, so for the record, I do not think I am God. I believe in God. If God ever wanted an apartment in Trump tower, I would immediately offer my best luxury suite at a very special price. I believe God is everywhere and in all of us, and I want every decision I make to reflect well on me when it’s time for me to go to that big boardroom in the sky. When I get permanently fired by the ultimate boss, I want the elevator to heaven to go up, not down.”

Hov lane to Hell is a real thing

Last edited:
Apparently Jesus is a better tax haven then the caymen islands. And one of these preachers is on his 3rd plane.

Sent from the moon!

Last edited:
in one of the poorest states, sad

but at least he's open about it, it's not embezzling

better than the Wall St. dooshes that stiff the shareholders for these jets

Yep, the poor are often easier to manipulate and gullible.

Statistics show only the poor buy lottery tickets, but even a millionaire wouldn't turn down another 100 mill

Its not just Jesus, it's all religions. They prey of the poor, uneducated and vulnerable. They take people's real $$$ and in return give them empty promises that never have to be fuulfilled like a castle in afterlife lol
I was travelling through India recently/Nepal and i saw people who lived in unimaginable poverty, yet they would go to temples and put considerable amounts of money (relatively) in jars so the gods would help them.
Religions are evil and naive suckers fall for their tricks

Its not just Jesus, it's all religions. They prey of the poor, uneducated and vulnerable. They take people's real $$$ and in return give them empty promises that never have to be fuulfilled like a castle in afterlife lol
I was travelling through India recently/Nepal and i saw people who lived in unimaginable poverty, yet they would go to temples and put considerable amounts of money (relatively) in jars so the gods would help them.
Religions are evil and naive suckers fall for their tricks

I knew a missionary that worked with native Canadians and he lived in a trailer, drove an old used car. Every spare cent he raised went into sports equipment and camp days for the kids. There are good ones but we don't hear about them because they don't have TV shows or hang around with the rich, famous and politically successful.

I've received education from catholic schools that asked for nothing & I received one of the best education around. Alot of countries also do the same. Are you going to tell me the bad outweigh the good?

This is just political pandering from the left (cnn) who wants to paint Christians in a bad light.

I knew a missionary that worked with native Canadians and he lived in a trailer, drove an old used car. Every spare cent he raised went into sports equipment and camp days for the kids. There are good ones but we don't hear about them because they don't have TV shows or hang around with the rich, famous and politically successful.
There are definitely good people who do good for whatever they believe in including some religious people. But at the top, those who run the show are all the same scum. Look at Vatican or Saudis 9Who own Mecca in practice). Some of the wealthiest entities on the planet while soooo many of their followers live in absolute poverty.
But i agree, on an individual level, there are good Christians, Muslism, Atheists, Hindus....

I know people that work for NGOs that do the same thing. The difference is they aren’t expecting to get to heaven for it.

Back
Top Bottom