So much chrome! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So much chrome!

I like the chrome look, but at this time I loving the black out style (matte too). It's great because we have these choices available today.

A friend has a shadow phantom (not local). It's a great bike. Light weight for a cruiser, nice enough pep, liquid cooled for the hot summer days. A very nice ride with a classic cruiser vibe. Totally reliable, low fuss and love FI (been on one since 2000). We upgraded his with 4 inch forward controls, V&H shortie black pipes (with the quiet baffle), Custom air intake and cobra FI. It also has the Honda custom seat which is very excellent and saddle bags. Great bike. Highly recommended.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like the chrome look, but at this time I loving the black out style (matte too). It's great because we have these choices available today.

A friend has a shadow phantom (not local). It's a great bike. Light weight for a cruiser, nice enough pep, liquid cooled for the hot summer days. A very nice ride with a classic cruiser vibe. Totally reliable, low fuss and love FI (been on one since 2000). We upgraded his with 4 inch forward controls, V&H shortie black pipes (with the quiet baffle), Custom air intake and cobra FI. It also has the Honda custom seat which is very excellent and saddle bags. Great bike. Highly recommended.

Thanks for that...such a nice bike! Love the lack of chrome on the Phantom but have actually gone to see a few and am really considering the Phantom RS.

Waiting on insurance to get back to me as my 2 month stint away from a bike is now a 'gap' in insurance meaning it goes up again for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom