Very close call today | GTAMotorcycle.com

Very close call today

JP0160

I was inches away from being crushed between an F-150 and a Chevy Cruze on the 404 today around 5pm. Typical 404 northbound traffic, I was in the HOV lane riding pretty close to the line like I usually do. A man came up beside me and said he thinks the guy behind me is drunk, I unplugged my headphones and turned in a bit to hear him better, the truck skimmed my left leg and smashed into the chevy at about 30kph. If not for the man who warned me, I would not be in good shape right now, kudos to him and I wish I caught his name or something.

Just a reminder to all to hug that line and be vigilant in stop and go traffic, you never know.

Wow, better than a winning lottery ticket. Glad to hear it you're OK.

But that can't be the end of the story?

Good you're still alive!

Wow, better than a winning lottery ticket. Glad to hear it you're OK.

But that can't be the end of the story?
I pulled over, gave the guy a piece of my mind, and called 911. I was pretty shook up so I explained the situation, gave them all my information and she asked if I was staying there. I told her I wanted to get off the highway and she said no problem. Cops arrived a few minutes later according to my father who was in the same traffic.

Glad you are ok. A good reminder to keep your eyes moving as danger can come from anywhere.

I was inches away from being crushed between an F-150 and a Chevy Cruze on the 404 today around 5pm. Typical 404 northbound traffic, I was in the HOV lane riding pretty close to the line like I usually do. A man came up beside me and said he thinks the guy behind me is drunk, I unplugged my headphones and turned in a bit to hear him better, the truck skimmed my left leg and smashed into the chevy at about 30kph. If not for the man who warned me, I would not be in good shape right now, kudos to him and I wish I caught his name or something.

Just a reminder to all to hug that line and be vigilant in stop and go traffic, you never know.

Very glad you are okay. Goes to show that not every peep in a car is a jerk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow dude...so you were in the far left lane on the right tire track...and the guy just drove past and brushed your left leg as he hit the car in front of you?

crazy....glad your ok...it must have happened very quickly otherwise if i were in your shoes the instant my spidey senses start tingling i drop a gear and gtfo asap

Nightmare scenario right there. Glad you're okay.

oh man! that was real close...
i have my stories too...
Thank God you are okay

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

"the truck skimmed my left leg..."

Dude! Time to cash in and get some insurance coverage back from your premiums!!! at the minimum, that's worth a massage (maybe even with a happy ending, LoL)

Glad you're okay. I had a very close call myself just a week ago near guelph line and 401. I was heading north on guelph line just crossing over the 401, and people exiting the highway that wish to go south on guelph line are met with a stop sign. Not another car around, I was traveling the speed limit and I had a slight feeling this girl was not going to stay put. She had plenty of time to turn before I got to her... but she waited... and waited... then decided to gun it at the last moment. I left a nice 25'+ skid mark (if you frequent the area check it out shouldn't be hard to spot lol) and the *** end kicked left and I steered for the shoulder and I missed her rear bumper by a couple inches... wish I had the gopro on... Had to pull over and regroup before continuing on. Ride safe out there everyone!

Somebody still wants you alive. You've just been given a new start. Now what are you going to do with the rest of your life?

Waste it away posting on GTAM and watching all those TV shows and movies that do nothing for my life other than waste time and shorten my life cause I'm sitting in my chair staring at a screen.....

Back
Top Bottom