Leaked: Starbucks sensitivity training video! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leaked: Starbucks sensitivity training video!

Ashtonator

So this is satire obviously but with Liberals/NDP is power, we will have even more of this nonsense identity politics shoved down our throats!

Hope you get a good laugh out of this if nothing else

[video=youtube;WuHmFkbuihc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuHmFkbuihc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
it's funny, but has nothing to do with politics, or Canada
it's about retail sales, and the history of another country

I watched that a couple hours before you posted. A good reflection of society

Meh....the guy showing me around a coffee plantation in Panama a few weeks ago said “Starbucks is for rich gringos who hate coffee”.

They should start ejecting people equally after a set time at a seat. There's never a seat there, and the coffee is bad, so I never go.

They should start ejecting people equally after a set time at a seat. There's never a seat there, and the coffee is bad, so I never go.
Agreed. Also i feel bad for the minimum wage employees who now have to basically be a bathroom attendance/cleaner since Starbucks has vowed to open it's washrooms to all public (all none customer). Think of the horrible scenarios.

These poor employees will be cleaning up all sorts of dirty hot mess (to put it politely) so that the corporation can put a smiley face on their brand!

Starbucks to close Canadian stores to provide implicit bias training

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/starbucks-canada-closure-training-1.4648623

sure, same corporate entity
but I bet you the training is different
more discussion of Native customers

and it ain't just the coffee business
my industry has been doing this forever

one company I was with, shortly after hiring on
had to attend a 3 day multiracial sensitivity session
included a few hours in a sweat lodge and smoking some stuff out of wooden bowl
was very intersting

Last edited:
Agreed. Also i feel bad for the minimum wage employees who now have to basically be a bathroom attendance/cleaner since Starbucks has vowed to open it's washrooms to all public (all none customer). Think of the horrible scenarios.

These poor employees will be cleaning up all sorts of dirty hot mess (to put it politely) so that the corporation can put a smiley face on their brand!
They chose to be sjw. Let them wallow in their ignorance. Soon it will be infested with druggies shooting up!

That's the sad part. The poor employees who will be doing the actual dirty work had no say in it.
Choose a different job. It's not a career job anyway

Satire??? I know people that are worse with their crusades. The House of Commons is a prime example. I'm not a Trudeau fan but a year or so back he accidentally bumped a member of parliament and got read the riot act. The same thing happens thousands of times a day on the subway. The MP's use any excuse to beat their self righteous chests in indignation every chance they get. Days of wasted dialogue instead of dealing with real issues. How much does it cost to keep those monkeys in a jar X the time spent on what should have ended with an "Oops. Sorry".

This, we would go regularly as a family for coffees and hot chocolate for the kids--just to go for a walk and get out of the house. We have two nearby, both within a few blocks of our house. We stopped because both are full of laptop wifi users--all I guess writing their great novel... (that don't seem to be drinking coffee, maybe they had one a couple of hours ago) and we can never get a seat. Wifi has ruined the place for us.

As for sensitivity training, no issue with it. In the real world sadly people need to be told not to be bigoted ***-holes.

Starbucks: We want the people that we pay to treat customers in a particular way because we think it'll be good for sales.
Idiots: LIBERALS AND NDP ARE SHOVING THEIR PC CRAP DOWN OUR THROATS.

I gotta admit.........this video makes me a little angry because it's true.

The worst part of that situation for me, is that from what I heard of the story, the two lunkheads should have been thrown out.

They walked in, sat down and refused to buy anything.

Lots of much more vulnerable people have been tossed out of Starbucks, but there's no moral indignation for them.

At least have a modicum of pride in yourself, and purchase a beverage if you're going to squat in a seat so that I can't.

Starbucks: We want the people that we pay to treat customers in a particular way because we think it'll be good for sales.
Idiots: LIBERALS AND NDP ARE SHOVING THEIR PC CRAP DOWN OUR THROATS.
Some have the comprehension level of a soaked coffee bean and can't connect the dots between starbuck's pandering to SJW's victimhood Olympic of everything being racist, homophobic, offensive, islamophobic, transphobis, fatphobic... and the identity politics the left has been playing for a very long time, pushing the same agenda and dividing society into groups of oppressors and the oppressed. Those who can do no wrong and those who no matter what they do, theyre wrong. Divide and conquer is and old technique that has always worked on the simple minded and the left is definitely milking it.

But I guess to some the word is as big as the tip of their nose and thats as far as they can ever see.

Like the first time someone said the world is round and some called him an idiot because they simply couldnt understand lol

Next

Last edited:
The worst part of that situation for me, is that from what I heard of the story, the two lunkheads should have been thrown out.

They walked in, sat down and refused to buy anything.

Lots of much more vulnerable people have been tossed out of Starbucks, but there's no moral indignation for them.

At least have a modicum of pride in yourself, and purchase a beverage if you're going to squat in a seat so that I can't.

Completely agree!

The case was blown out of proportion just because these guys were black.
In my opinion, it shouldn't matter what your colour is. You should be treated based on your actions as a human and NOTHING else.

Like you said, this has happened to so many before and was never was or made to be a racial issue.

At the second cup that i sometimes go to, there is a poor guy who lives in the subsidizes housings near there and hangs out at the cafe all day. Sometimes when its busy, the owner asks him to leave since he is occupying space without buying anything. But you would never hear people screaming about this because he's white.

This is all identity politics

Back
Top Bottom