Leaked: Starbucks sensitivity training video! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leaked: Starbucks sensitivity training video!

油井緋色;2570546 said:
I should enter a restaurant and scream "WHITE PPL TREATED ALL EASTERN ASIANS LIKE **** DURING WORLD WAR 2 AND EVEN ENSLAVED SOME OF US, I DEMAND FREE SERVICE"

Even though I was:

A. Not even born during the time
B. My ancestors were not in Canada

I really should start abusing the race card lol

I can't justify using the race card.....unless it's racism.

Ppl treat each other like crap for many reasons.. If I treat someone like crap, it's not cause of their race...it's cause they suck!

Last edited:
油井緋色;2570546 said:
I should enter a restaurant and scream "WHITE PPL TREATED ALL EASTERN ASIANS LIKE **** DURING WORLD WAR 2 AND EVEN ENSLAVED SOME OF US, I DEMAND FREE SERVICE"

Even though I was:

A. Not even born during the time
B. My ancestors were not in Canada

I really should start abusing the race card lol

This is a very important key point actually.

We are often told we have certain privileges for being white, male, Christian, straight and ... because people many MANY generations ago abused others and enjoyed the benefits(for the lack of a better word) of things like being male in a society where women couldn't vote or make a living, slavery, imperialism and ...

But every time someone screams privilege, im like what privilege?! I wasnt there 200 years ago to enjoy whatever privilege youre talking about.

I live in a society that as a man, not only dont have a privilege, im constantly demonized by media. family courts hate me and HR can't wait to pin some nonsense allegation on me for looking at someone the wrong way. A society where half of my ministers are female just byt the right of being female. My boss is female and none of that so called patriarchy exists where i live.
I dont know anything about slavery. Never was affected by and never benefited from it. Where we stil have all the hardships of a traditional male but none of the benefits

As far as wealth goes, I'm also not the 1% of the wealthiest white people who own most of the world's wealth. Like everyone else, i work to make a living, i deal with the same BS as others do and maybe even more for NOT being a minority. No massive inheritance from my rich grandpapa either.

They keep saying white privilege, male privilege and ... where is this privilege?

Maybe decades ago, some benefited from it. In this generations, none of those privileges exist but the stigma still does so you pay for something you dont even have!

This is all tied into the far left's plan, start a race war = Divide and Conquer strategy....don't be suckers people.

They keep saying white privilege, male privilege and ... where is this privilege?

being white and moderately talented is still paying off for me
6 Supervisors and under them 180 workers reporting to me
they are all African or Asian...they expect to have a white guy calling the shots
easy money brother

Back
Top Bottom