Learning Curves - Markham | GTAMotorcycle.com

Learning Curves - Markham

GreenPlane

Hey Guys,

I've just finished M2 course with Learning Curves in Marham and it was AWESOME! If you are a new rider then take this course! I didn't have much experience with bikes before and these guys taught everything, starting from basics to more advanced stuff. Honestly, I'm not sure that I would be able to figure out many things which they taught. Especially some tricks with low speed maneuvering.

Another benefit: they have different types of Honda bikes in this location. You can try rebels (cruiser), CBR, CBF, CRF and even Groms! So, it might worth to do the course before buying a bike as you can try and see what you can expect from them.

All around - great experience and awesome instructors. And don't forget that this course includes M1 exit test (i.e. you will get your M2 license).

Pretty much most schools are same and have great people and instructors what you said exactly applies to mtohp and vice versa end of the day go with whoever is cheapest and closest to you

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Pretty much most schools are same and have great people and instructors what you said exactly applies to mtohp and vice versa end of the day go with whoever is cheapest and closest to you

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Nope.

Not all schools are the same.

Hey Guys,

I've just finished M2 course with Learning Curves in Marham and it was AWESOME! If you are a new rider then take this course! I didn't have much experience with bikes before and these guys taught everything, starting from basics to more advanced stuff. Honestly, I'm not sure that I would be able to figure out many things which they taught. Especially some tricks with low speed maneuvering.

Another benefit: they have different types of Honda bikes in this location. You can try rebels (cruiser), CBR, CBF, CRF and even Groms! So, it might worth to do the course before buying a bike as you can try and see what you can expect from them.

All around - great experience and awesome instructors. And don't forget that this course includes M1 exit test (i.e. you will get your M2 license).

Congrats, who was the instructor? Peter?

I took the Learning Curves course this weekend as well (#midnightmadnesscrew) so we got late afternoon sun, night time, and even pissing cold rain experience which was really nice. I thought I would walk through it as a returning rider but I learned a ton and was definitely challenged! Can't say enough about Goldie, Shelly and Brooke.

I dont remember who my instructor was, but learning curves is really good

Interesting, anyone know if they have the same collection of bikes in Waterloo? Considering Manual Transmission is a must for the course i'd be interested in checking out the Rebel 300 & maybe the CB300F if I do my M1X through them when the time comes.

I took the Learning Curves course this weekend as well (#midnightmadnesscrew) so we got late afternoon sun, night time, and even pissing cold rain experience which was really nice. I thought I would walk through it as a returning rider but I learned a ton and was definitely challenged! Can't say enough about Goldie, Shelly and Brooke.

Hello from the daylight course! I guess Shelly worked in both groups this weekend..

Interesting, anyone know if they have the same collection of bikes in Waterloo? Considering Manual Transmission is a must for the course i'd be interested in checking out the Rebel 300 & maybe the CB300F if I do my M1X through them when the time comes.

I believe they said that they have different bikes in different locations. All these bikes were in Markham location but I would recommend you just call them and ask.

I believe they said that they have different bikes in different locations. All these bikes were in Markham location but I would recommend you just call them and ask.
One of the Waterloo location instructors saw my post & sent me a PM, they have the following: CBR125, Grom, Titan, Rebel 250, Rebel 300, Ninja 250, CBR300

One of the Waterloo location instructors saw my post & sent me a PM, they have the following: CBR125, Grom, Titan, Rebel 250, Rebel 300, Ninja 250, CBR300

Nice selection! I would recommend you to try Grom. It is a very fun small bike : ) I personally like CB300F more, as it very close to my bike, but it was very fun to try all other bikes.

Peter is great! I learned a few good things in my M1 exit. We had a 250 dirtbike, CBR300's, and CBR125's at my course in 2016

Yep he's a smart cookie. Every once in awhile I drop into a course to catchup...and drool at the new gsxr1000r he has :agave:

Back
Top Bottom