27 May 2018 - Yonge and bloor | GTAMotorcycle.com

27 May 2018 - Yonge and bloor

kiwi

http://www.680news.com/2018/05/27/motorcyclist-crash-yonge-bloor/?

A motorcyclist suffered life-threatening injuries after a collision with a minivan near Yonge and Bloor streets.

Officers were called to the area of Yonge and Isabella streets around 5 p.m. Sunday night.

Toronto EMS tells CityNews one person was taking to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.

GWS rider

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

This is a friend of mine and i've ridden with him many times. very level headed rider and never does anything stupid! We're all in shock.
As for updates, he is fighting like a champ. Still in critical but stable condition.
From what i understand ( i wasn't on this ride) but he was going straight on Yonge at lower than posted speed limit (which is probably why he's still alive) when a van turns in front of him (apparently making a u- turn) and causes the accident.

Last edited:
GWS Rider.
Good luck to rest of us
with sharing the road with Toronto cagers

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

This is a friend of mine and i've ridden with him many times. very level headed rider and never does anything stupid! We're all in shock.
As for updates, he is fighting like a champ. Still in critical but stable condition.
From what i understand ( i wasn't on this ride) but he was going straight on Yonge at lower than posted speed limit (which is probably why he's still alive) when a van turns in front of him (apparently making a u- turn) and causes the accident.

Damn, just found out this is RZ. Praying for the best

Back
Top Bottom