BMW Detailed | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW Detailed

GateKeeper

Had the bike professionally detailed and then it was sealed with a product called Ceramic Pro Coating good for a couple of years, nothing will stick to the bike so keeping her clean will be a breeze, really like how everything looks as if its brand new, there is almost a depth to the finish now and the carbon fiber looks amazing.

CZDVNVG.jpg

1BZKH83.jpg

RZk83KZ.jpg

Rfc6pOp.jpg

JhrDcmQ.jpg

s3ilzGH.jpg

TxyEARF.jpg

VwJ98L0.jpg

Last edited:
Does look good

first two pix i thought you were making a joke. The bike covered in that foam / mud looking substance. Kind of like Star Wars, Hans Solo being frozen in carbonite.

That foam stuff is the ceramic pro coating? nothing will stick to it? how does that work as it is also all over your tires.

bike looks good. Hard to tell with the color right now as the night light setting is on my computer so color is all weird.

The white foam is just soap, it is not the Ceramic Pro Coating.

The bike was firstly sprayed down with some liquid stuff to dissolve environmental fallout, when plain water was used to wash that off it made the water all purple, the the foam canon was used to dose the bike in soap, it was also hand scrubbed in certain areas, it was then rinsed, and dried. The next day it was buffed and polished, all scratches were removed, swirl marks and so on, then the Ceramic Pro coating was applied to seal it all up, I still have to go back to get some PPG film applied to the front headlight area, to protect it from stone chips.

So basically now, no more scrubbing with a wash mit is required, apply some soap, let it do it’s thing, and rinse with water, blow dry, and it’s done..

The Cramic Coating is applied in a thin layer, then buffed, left to dry, and repeated, the more coats applied the longer it lasts, also the more it costs.....

I will have better pictures, and a video, there was a guy there doing some photography and video for the business and he will post it on his YouTube channel, I can post the link once it’s done, I believe he was there for most of the process.

Last edited:

Cost will vary from bike to bike, depending on the amount of work required, the parts have to be as perfect as possible, since the Ceramic coatings seals it, and what ever imperfection is left is there for a long time.

Let’s just say the average car is about 2 grand and goes up from there.

If you have Instagram, look up

allindetailings

I am sure a bike probably will not be as much.....but it will depend on the work required

Last edited:
That looks good. The ceramic coating does come off after a while though. It’s supposed to be refreshed periodically.

Bike looks great, but why so vague on what this cost you? Just give us a number.

Are you for real ? LOL 2k for paint treatment . Then it has to be reapplied every 2 to 3 years . Didn`t I see this treatment on infomercial .

https://youtu.be/NbClKrn6X1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxXqWF5ra0

it's not just a paint treatment.....

The vehicle is completely detailed, any paint correction is done as well, the vehicle comes out perfect, then the Ceramic Pro coating is applied, to keep it looking as good for the next few years.

Let's just say, one almost does not even need soap to clean the car.

Yes it's not cheap, but it's not for the average persons car either, unless your a real car enthusiast and you want to protect your car regardless of what it is.

not sure what you see on your infomercial, but I am sure it's not the same...

check out the Instagram page - allindetailings

Bike looks great, but why so vague on what this cost you? Just give us a number.

Can't give you a number, as I was not charged for the service, my son works there part time, they wanted to do a bike, and mine was available, labour was all done by my son, I will pay for dinner for him and his girlfriend as my way of paying him for the work.

You can do a reasonable job of paint sealing at home for about $20 but that’s not a ceramic coating, more like a technically advanced wax job. You can get a reasonable foam canon for about the same price too. I got mine off Amazon, it’s great for washing vehicles and pretending you’re at a techno party in Ibiza.......just cover the thing in a thick coat of foam and let it sit for a little bit then rinse it off.

Does the detailing include pulling the fairings and getting inside with a toothbrush or equivalent devise to get at the dirt in the nooks and crannies?

Does the detailing include pulling the fairings and getting inside with a toothbrush or equivalent devise to get at the dirt in the nooks and crannies?

I am sure anything can be done, if one is going to pay for it..

The only part removed from my bike was the front fender, and lower black portion, otherwise nothing else was removed.

I guess the fear would be if something was broken during removal, but it would have to be discussed to know for sure.

Saw the bike in person last night! Feels very slick and smooth. Im considering doing this for my rims as no matter how much you clean them, the brake dust just keeps sticking after a few rides.

Reminds me...i gotta clean my bike off

Cost will vary from bike to bike, depending on the amount of work required, the parts have to be as perfect as possible, since the Ceramic coatings seals it, and what ever imperfection is left is there for a long time.

Let’s just say the average car is about 2 grand and goes up from there.

If you have Instagram, look up

allindetailings

I am sure a bike probably will not be as much.....but it will depend on the work required

That is an absolutely staggering cost... like astronomical. Maybe it's for showroom quality ultra rare cars that are never driven... I can't imagine someone paying $2k to detail a regular road car...

That is an absolutely staggering cost... like astronomical. Maybe it's for showroom quality ultra rare cars that are never driven... I can't imagine someone paying $2k to detail a regular road car...

That's my first thought too, but many people live in a different world. I was talking with a detailer in Concord who gets much of his business from developers in the area. For him to go through a fancy car to the standard he likes is $800+ (he does do really good work). Many of his clients are having him do each of their fancy cars monthly with their daily driver done weekly.

Back
Top Bottom