What under layers do you wear? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What under layers do you wear?

perferd

I need a good long sleeve shirt and pant 2 pieces not a suit that I can wear under my leather jacket and riding jeans for the summer heat.

What do you wear or recommend that's moisture wicking and has a cooling effect?

Thx

Right now I'm looking at the rukka max seamless shirt and pant on revzilla...but I'm sure there are others out there...

Old navy long sleeve active wicking compression top.
Old navy wicking compressions leggings.

Work just as well as the big names and at 1/4 the price.

Icebreaker merino wool, I've tried other brands and not sure why, maybe the ratio of merino to wool/poly, they don't do as well.

For good deals, Eddie Bauer normally have good sales, and their Accent series I can recommend, breathable, cool, warm, multi purpose (smart, I wear to work, hiking, biking, cycling etc...) And they have a lifetime no questions asked guarantee, and i'm yet to have any Eddie Bauer stuff even get a loose thread or button after 4+ years of use!

Nike heat gear most of the time in the dirt.Helps make knee and elbow guards more comfortable and keeps the biting insects under control a bit.Sockliners make a big difference in foot comfort too,wicking away moisture.

Bickle Racing sells a base layer set. I bought one this weekend and liked it better than my nike and under armor stuff, and its a great price.

I wear under armor heat gear compression leggings and short sleeve shirt. I will definitely give the old navy stuff a try. Didn't think it would be too efficient, thanks miggs

For leggings, old Navy ones are what I'd recommend.

I own a few other branded ones and they all have seams on the butt area so they become irritated ok longer rides.

Old Navy ones don't have seams on butts so I like them better.
Old navy long sleeve active wicking compression top.
Old navy wicking compressions leggings.

Work just as well as the big names and at 1/4 the price.

When I was doing my bike trip in Japan I learned the hard way that after many hours on the bike my new Alpinestar riding pants rub the skin above my knees raw. Also the sun makes the surface of the pants hot which in turn makes my skin hot.
2 days later I was in Yokohama checking out the Nissan HQ and the gift shop had a pair of Nismo cycle leggings. They are perfect to wear under my riding pants.

Seems like just capris now.
...that sucks.

Marks also has decently priced base layer.
I wear the t-max heat gear in winter.

I have some ten year old silk from MEC, although I'm not sure they source from China anymore.

Back
Top Bottom