owning baby lions in canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

owning baby lions in canada

Mr_X_

If owning lions/tigers is legal in canada, why dont you see more people walking baby lions and tigers downtown toronto?

[video=youtube;w3yeu14LkLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3yeu14LkLk[/video]

Last edited:
I would think the answer is self evident... It's because they grow up... They also cost a hell of alot in feeding and vet bills. My buddy used to babysit exotic animal babies for this animal dealer. Got to play with owls, foxes, lions, tigers, kangaroos, etc. Most owners abandon the animals later though, they mostly got more money than brains.

If the lion goes to a nice all inclusive animal resort when it grows up, I don't see the problem. Lion/tiger sanctuaries look very accommodating

If you want to see wild animals go to a zoo. Walt Disney has done more damage to the ecosystem than one can imagine.

If the lion goes to a nice all inclusive animal resort when it grows up, I don't see the problem. Lion/tiger sanctuaries look very accommodating
That would be similar to having a baby or a dog and then having to get rid of it when it gets too big, would you be able to do that?

What? The only alternative is euthanasia.Exotic pets are illegal for a really good reason.

Where do you think these baby lions originally come from?

I don't see a problem. But if they get lions, I want a pet Grizzly so I can sit on the porch and watch it eat the neighbours I don't like.

That would be similar to having a baby or a dog and then having to get rid of it when it gets too big, would you be able to do that?

Sure. Just chuck them out like people have done in Florida with pythons and lion fish. Check the consequences.

IMO NO exotic species. In some cases OK but only if they are neutered.

I wouldn't mind owning a monkey.

Most grow to be extremely aggressive and very strong...that’s why there’s so many in sanctuaries. I was recently at a sanctuary with 5 month old howler monkeys that were strong enough to cut off circulation when they had their tails around your neck...which they did when sitting on your shoulder.

Those are close to china town. Just raising them before they serve them to vegans. If you see a chinese vegan restaurant its really serving tiger meat.

Most grow to be extremely aggressive and very strong...that’s why there’s so many in sanctuaries. I was recently at a sanctuary with 5 month old howler monkeys that were strong enough to cut off circulation when they had their tails around your neck...which they did when sitting on your shoulder.
I'm not talking Planet of the Apes here. I'm talking about that little **** disturber from Night at the museum or The hangover.

I'm not talking Planet of the Apes here. I'm talking about that little **** disturber from Night at the museum or The hangover.

If you mean capuchin monkeys there was one at the sanctuary too but there was strictly no contact allowed as it was a vicious little ****.

If you mean capuchin monkeys there was one at the sanctuary too but there was strictly no contact allowed as it was a vicious little ****.

A friend had one but it only liked his wife. He had to leave the room before it went into it's cage for the night or all hell would break out. They ended up giving it to a zoo.

Back
Top Bottom