B and B in Barry’s Bay ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

B and B in Barry’s Bay ?

we stayed at the Pinewood Inn...it's on Hwy 62 just south near the gas station...great owners originally from Burlington...we had the room on the corner at the south end when we stayed back in 2014...

I stayed at the Mountain View Motel near Wilno. It was a modest older place where you park in front of your room, a bonus for me. Expect to leave $100 or so for the pleasure. If you're into Polish food the Wilno Tavern just down the road puts on a spread to showcase the Polish heritage of the area. They make a pirogi about the size of a baseball.

It's not the Swiss Alps but the scenery is pleasantly rustic and you can tick off some historic bits like the Opeongo Road.

I almost made a typo by referring to the Wino Tavern, yeah could be.

I'm thinking of doing a repeat later this year

I stayed at the Mountain View Motel near Wilno. It was a modest older place where you park in front of your room, a bonus for me. Expect to leave $100 or so for the pleasure. If you're into Polish food the Wilno Tavern just down the road puts on a spread to showcase the Polish heritage of the area. They make a pirogi about the size of a baseball.

It's not the Swiss Alps but the scenery is pleasantly rustic and you can tick off some historic bits like the Opeongo Road.

I almost made a typo by referring to the Wino Tavern, yeah could be.

I'm thinking of doing a repeat later this year

Thats not bad...any more than that and I’m putting the funds towards the “wake up with sun and palm trees” locations. I’ve always fancied staying somewhere like Muskoka for a few days but every time I look at prices I think “hmm....that’s my flight to Costa Rica and a few days accommodation right there. ($320-350 flight to Costa Rica for multiple dates, dry season, through to 2019 right now taxes inc if anyone is interested).

Back
Top Bottom