Circus is back in town | GTAMotorcycle.com

Circus is back in town

too much

Or at least it feels like based on how many clowns on two wheels are on the road these days. Just seen two of them on Dufferin heading North of Steeles, riding on bicycle lane, filtering at high speed, or just visibly speeding, all this while riding a straight line ... I almost laughed but then I realized that while I was hopping to have fun on two wheels and go unnoticed this season, I will end up being taken for a clown, only because I'm also on two wheels.

Please include all those lane-splitting riders both on tight city streets and highway. They make us look bad.

Please don’t. It’s illegal. It’s dangerous.

Or at least it feels like based on how many clowns on two wheels are on the road these days. Just seen two of them on Dufferin heading North of Steeles, riding on bicycle lane, filtering at high speed, or just visibly speeding, all this while riding a straight line ... I almost laughed but then I realized that while I was hopping to have fun on two wheels and go unnoticed this season, I will end up being taken for a clown, only because I'm also on two wheels.

meh; cagers are retarded too.

You do you man; dont worry about people think. Even if they judge you and lob insults at you for riding, itll come from deep within themselves and their own dissatisfaction wih their lives. Deep inside, they wish they were you.

meh; cagers are retarded too.

You do you man; dont worry about people think. Even if they judge you and lob insults at you for riding, itll come from deep within themselves and their own dissatisfaction wih their lives. Deep inside, they wish they were you.

Don't really care what people say, I do care what they do, and i care the most about increased policing due to people complains.

Don't really care what people say, I do care what they do, and i care the most about increased policing due to people complains.

They can police all they want. If you’re not breaking laws, you’re in the clear.

Majority of drivers in Toronto are just BAD at it. Causing more congestion and confusion in busy traffic, beign afraid to drive efficiently and decisively.
Traffic light timing is a disaster.
Frequent road Construction restricts traffic even more.
List goes on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom