Oshawa to buckhorn Today



Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Oshawa to buckhorn Today

  1. #1

    Oshawa to buckhorn Today

    Leaving later in the morning.. I donít care what you ride what you wear! I will be wearing a tank top the only thing I care about is sensible mature riding. So if you want to go for a ride with a few coffee stops let me know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Woodville
    Posts
    389

    Re: Oshawa to buckhorn Today

    I can meet you in buckhorn and join you for part of the ride back

    Sent from my MIX Lite using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Re: Oshawa to buckhorn Today

    Quote Originally Posted by FattBoyy View Post
    Leaving later in the morning.. I donít care what you ride what you wear! I will be wearing a tank top the only thing I care about is sensible mature riding. So if you want to go for a ride with a few coffee stops let me know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lakehurst Rd or Hwy 36 from Bobcaygeon?

    I did the Lakehurst Rd route last weekend and it was gorgeous. Iíd do it again with you but Iím headed out on vacation. Enjoy!


    Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

  4. #4

    Re: Oshawa to buckhorn Today

    [QUOTE=Chuck Johnston;2568754]Lakehurst Rd or Hwy 36 from Bobcaygeon?

    I did the Lakehurst Rd route last weekend and it was gorgeous. Iíd do it again with you but Iím headed out on vacation. Enjoy!


    Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app [/

    I will come down Lakehurst since you mentioned. I have actually never came down that one ! Where do you join up to 7 ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5

    Re: Oshawa to buckhorn Today

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff96 View Post
    I can meet you in buckhorn and join you for part of the ride back

    Sent from my MIX Lite using Tapatalk
    Jeff what time will you be there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Woodville
    Posts
    389

    Re: Oshawa to buckhorn Today

    It's starting to get late for me. I have to be back in Woodville at 2:30
    Quote Originally Posted by FattBoyy View Post
    Jeff what time will you be there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my MIX Lite using Tapatalk

  7. #7

    Re: Oshawa to buckhorn Today

    No worries itís windy out there. I am back in Oshawa having a coffee now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Woodville
    Posts
    389

    Re: Oshawa to buckhorn Today

    It's a nice area to cruise. I'll catch you another time perhaps

    Sent from my MIX Lite using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •