Food Delivery App Question | GTAMotorcycle.com

Food Delivery App Question

faivious

Hello.

Was curious if anyone here does food delivery with their motorcycle through apps such as UberEats, Foodora, DoorDash, etc...

Was wondering which provider you use because I contacted UberEats and they don't support Motorcycles yet (Toronto).
This is purely just for fun over the weekends and to make extra cash.

Let me know about your experience.

None of them do, you probably need to register as a bicycle because if you register as a car they want a copy of insurance and registration.

I do car delivery for DoorDash if it matters.

UberEats told me that if I register as a cyclist I will get banned once I go above a certain speed :/

I do food delivery. You can use motorcycle with Foodora (average speed over 12 km/h) and Doordash (can use anything even metropass). Ubereats and Skip the Dishes won't allow motorcycles.

For Doordash send an email to doordash support to add another vehicle to your profile.

There's probably 1 more food delivery that will allow motorcycle. FOB which caters mainly to Asian customers. Foodee is another app I don't know much about. And there is JustEat that I'm pretty sure is strictly car delivery and they are the parent company of SkipTheDishes.

I would think a scooter would be more suitable for this, no?

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

And there is JustEat that I'm pretty sure is strictly car delivery and they are the parent company of SkipTheDishes.

Had a look on Google & from what I could find I think JustEat is ebike/scooter friendly, out west anyway.
http://www.just-eat.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/FINAL-Daily-Delivery-Press-Release.pdf
In true west coast style, Daily Delivery stays environmentally conscious by using only electric scooters and e-bikes to make deliveries, minimizing the carbon footprint of the business, all while maintaining the lowest delivery fees than any other service in Canada.

E-bike. No insurance or plates and you can ride on the sidewalk. It's illegal but I've never seen one stopped.

I have! It was glorious :)

None of them do, you probably need to register as a bicycle because if you register as a car they want a copy of insurance and registration.

I do car delivery for DoorDash if it matters.

I swear I saw an eBike yesterday for Uber Eats downtown..

I use a 200cc scooter. I used to work for Just Eats last year. JustEats uses Direct Delivery in Toronto to hire their drivers. Never asked but any app that allows bicycle will allow anything 2 wheels except Uber. Uber tracks everything from speed, acceleration and braking to randomly requesting you snap a picture of yourself while delivering.

When I registered for Uber eats I accidentally uploaded the pic of my scooter ownership instead of the car. 600 cc scooter, not e-bike. They added it and it showed up as a vehicle in my app. I sent them the car ownership later and they added it, then both vehicles showed up on my app. Maybe a loophole. I never tried delivering in the silver wing though. There was lots of storage but the problem would be fountain drinks, they will spill. Ended up trading the scooter for a CTX700N so I won’t try it now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom