Thanks for the help after my crash | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thanks for the help after my crash

Xrayhonda

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me after my crash at the May 23, 2018 Riders Choice Track Day. After I got back from the Hospital at 5pm, I was very surprised that all my gear and the pieces from my bike were packed in my car and what was left of my bike was also strapped to the trailer. Due to my concussion I wasn't allowed to drive so a big thanks to Umer for coming out to Shannonville to drive me home and the other two individuals at the track who help me to get home; sorry can't recall your names. Its very reassuring to know that if you go down, John and the staff at Riders Choice and the other track day riders have your back. Again a big thanks to everyone that helped.
845899479a1b77a079ae2ecca926b9f5.jpg
853cbebccfe7e80d3470e540ef8d6ede.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hope you are doing well.
Good to hear that not everyone is an ahole

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

That'll buff right out. Glad to hear your body isn't too beat up. Don't ignore their advice on concussion recovery though. Post-concussive syndrome is no joke.

Track people seem like awesome people. Thumbs up to those that helped you out.

Good to see the community coming together to help out a fellow rider!

Good to hear your are ok and to know there strangers who may be tired after a long day but choose to care about other strangers / human beings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear you're doing ok. Trackers tend to help out each other, so not surprised. Good on the individuals though.

Speedy recovery

When/if you start racing, it is another level of comradely in the pits.

What kind of helmet were you using? *not in a negative way, just curious :) *

The helmet I was using was a HJC FS-15 carbon. This was the last year I intended on using it. Lol. My next helmet might be the HJC rpha 11 pro carbon (available in the states but not in canada yet) or the AGV corsa R. 6D has a suspension system in their motorcycle helmet but I'm not sure of the company or the product.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Was there that day. Glad you're doing well - considering if I'm not mistaken, your bike basically cartwheeled.
Hope to see you back out there soon bud.

Back
Top Bottom