Looking for bar ends and frame sliders in store | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for bar ends and frame sliders in store

HonDerpa500r

Hey everyone,
my bar ends for some reason fell out (bushings and all). I’m assuming it’s due to the heated grips causing the bars to expands, loosening the bushing which caused the bar ends to fall out.

I’m looking for some new ones, don’t really care what they look like.

I’m also looking for frame sliders for a 2010 GSXR600. I’ve searched ebay and amazon and could only find one set from Hot Bodies, but they want like $150 or something for them.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a store that will have these 2 items in stock, so I can pick them up instead of waiting months for ones to come from China, or ordering from any other website. I’d rather just pick them up in person if possible.

Hey everyone,
my bar ends for some reason fell out (bushings and all). I’m assuming it’s due to the heated grips causing the bars to expands, loosening the bushing which caused the bar ends to fall out.

I’m also looking for frame sliders for a 2010 GSXR600. I’ve searched ebay and amazon and could only find one set from Hot Bodies, but they want like $150 or something for them.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a store that will have these 2 items in stock, so I can pick them up instead of waiting months for ones to come from China, or ordering from any other website. I’d rather just pick them up in person if possible.

Cheap AND readily available seldom go hand-in-hand. I guess you could try Royal Distributing. They tend to carry cheap and cheerful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone,

I got a pair you can have ...free...they are a medium dark blue..pm me if ya want them

Back
Top Bottom