Speaking of Iron Butts....mine is not .. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speaking of Iron Butts....mine is not ..

It's weird that you post about your underwear. Too much info my dude.

since when did we annex Florida? :D
Weird. iirc Ultimate was started by a guy here in the GTA. He couldn't find a seat that he liked so he made his own. Someone else asked him to make them one and it went from there. This was after he was retired. (this was told to me by a former neighbor, who is close friends with the guy.) I wanna say that I recall him saying that the guy winters in Florida.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Much larger market for his skill set and it does say Ultimate Seat Canada as well but I suspect HQ is Florida.

It is a Canadian company. Has always been and still is AFAIK.

They have a Toronto phone number/office. Domain is a .ca

Yes, the US market is obviously much larger and they maintain a large US presence.

well here is the US operation

_6NfXwA6CvlBWl-Nw5PMBCFW7prN2YicEJGQvp9XNnGC4ASg0QeNvWawuAu00OJG_RvjuzXC4lOs3NH2N0C-gqtYWNu0WD4Bm1AFnHKyGa4lekDK8AGritD-OnEmg9hn2YwmXqyGZmd8oFADxNFpyG5pwWfhtWJSFUJ_1faUyE4yqPGUBXy_Oh0_H_RyUs6KFs8yeghxnIiPI8W-PuHJNARU3kTCW_83kt3C5RQq3JGm1V67-ewo2T4Oa-msv-Bgk5XURAj9UQneuQLU0BhK4qaWI1tG5EY2NkDsrOhNeWpFY9B92_fB84RPofUCNoY05OFK8IWBZyIFY4puqgJDxL_vw-7FkVUQX_ckaB7MkBEPHcGNVqMZFYPYOPTyM1EgdHxGUEVIgHxIjY9tIAG3rfii69cWprWLRNIKM8sQnLGOWP64CoOaemr7fpGbPcsb_E_dl5zJf8K9w4kG-fY5Ut-B228ARd_i69s4X25byHdiN2Ui45Wgv3ZDbU2ZEVvQMRJjLvpOReE9Ko2u_tQi9Mw5SEHM7i1IbQ_9XK2Rkx1dy5p9D8hsipwEWQ-zrrDZQ6gzd84KN_D0btAW2afX8Ti275HR-BCyz04n0K58=w1288-h880-no

and while there is a listing in North York...nothing seems to be there.

... while there is a listing in North York...nothing seems to be there.

They are indeed in what was formerly called North York.

If you were interested in an Ultimate seat call them using the Canadian 800 number from the website.

Tell them you are in Canada and you would like to pick up the seat at the factory. You'll save big bucks & pay in CDN$.

Note: You cannot do this online, has to be called in.

Seat will be ready in 2-3 weeks. Great communication too from order point to pick-up delivery. I got there early and got a tour of the plant.

I wish I was interested....wrong bike haz I.
I would still try and give them a call. Although cruisers are their bread and butter, they make try and make one for your bike.

Ultimate Seats.

Made in Canada.

Hey @PrivatePilot reviving this thread. I am looking into a getting Ultimate seat. Unfortunately the Canadian office is not much help figuring out riders needs. I have to call down to the US. Anyhow did you purchase an off the shelf product or did you customize it for fit that is?

I most likely will pick a model for my bike and try it for the trial to see how it works etc.

Hey @PrivatePilot reviving this thread. I am looking into a getting Ultimate seat. Unfortunately the Canadian office is not much help figuring out riders needs. I have to call down to the US. Anyhow did you purchase an off the shelf product or did you customize it for fit that is?

I most likely will pick a model for my bike and try it for the trial to see how it works etc.
If you can hold off the rest of the season, they are usually at the Jan show with a bunch of display seats that you can sit on.

I went to the office in north york. They have the demo seats there, gives you some basic idea of the fit. But does not give you the feel for leg and shoulder position. HD allows you ride the demo seat for a few days, which is pretty sweet.

Sent from the moon!

Back
Top Bottom