Help? Two extra bolts , where do they go? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help? Two extra bolts , where do they go?

FattBoyy

2010 cbr600rr

Okay after stripping my bike down and straightening out the subframe and putting it back together i am left with two extra bolts. I labeled all the bolts accept for these two

Anyone familiar with these?

It’s a 5 mm Allen key bolt

686948f2b03ee85c82a3d3fcb336ab9a.jpg

11daf82b92893c1d96be4900a1518f7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those are usually holding plastic bits on
maybe check under the seat?

I think I hope I figured out. I did a fender chop and these are the extra bolts from the inside light housing

sure they're not from the EZ curl bar?

sorry man, it'll take a bit until that's forgotten :)

How can you seriously expect anyone to tell you where those bolts are from? There's probably at least 20-30 screws on the bike that look like that.

The solution is simple: quit taking **** apart if you don't know how to put it back.

How can you seriously expect anyone to tell you where those bolts are from? There's probably at least 20-30 screws on the bike that look like that.

The solution is simple: quit taking **** apart if you don't know how to put it back.
Having a rough day?

2010 cbr600rr

Okay after stripping my bike down and straightening out the subframe and putting it back together i am left with two extra bolts. I labeled all the bolts accept for these two

Anyone familiar with these?

It’s a 5 mm Allen key bolt

686948f2b03ee85c82a3d3fcb336ab9a.jpg

11daf82b92893c1d96be4900a1518f7f.jpg

You've re-engineered the bike with less screws. You're technically more efficient than Honda engineers. Pat yourself on the back.

“Why you mad bro”

You've re-engineered the bike with less screws. You're technically more efficient than Honda engineers. Pat yourself on the back.

Haha yes !!!! Positive thinking. I just took her out for a spin. My first SS bike. I will do a review thread later tonite

sure they're not from the EZ curl bar?

sorry man, it'll take a bit until that's forgotten :)

pffftt everyone knows those came off the bench press ......lmao fatt boyy and looking forward to the review. please don't get your battery terminals crossed up.

Last edited:
My old Ninja had screws for the fairing underneath the engine. Do you have anything like that?

Back
Top Bottom