Ride up to Orangeville area - Sunday, May 20, 2018 (Tomorrow) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride up to Orangeville area - Sunday, May 20, 2018 (Tomorrow)

We would like to do a ride up to the Orangeville area tomorrow. It will be a relax pace as always.

Meetup place - Tim Horton at Dundas and Walker Line
3500 Dundas St E, Unit 5, Burlington, ON L7R 3X4

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Ti...70060e98f2c426!8m2!3d43.3909648!4d-79.8241349

Departure Time: 10:00AM

Will most likely be back home in the late afternoon.
For those that dont know... this man is a gentleman and rides like one and knows all the good roads not to be missed.
Coincidence cause tomm I was gonna do river..hockley and creemore but in the cage.. lol so any cager waving it maybe me.

For those that dont know... this man is a gentleman and rides like one and knows all the good roads not to be missed.
Coincidence cause tomm I was gonna do river..hockley and creemore but in the cage.. lol so any cager waving it maybe me.

This makes me sound like an old man, and I am getting there:p. Have fun on your drive. Really want to ride down to Pa for an over night but weather is not the greatest from the Buffalo down for tomorrow.

you ARE and old man. LOL.
Have a good ride. I'll be in the Niagara region.

I would like ride there from Oshawa, can anyone recommend a route?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are in the East side, you better off ride the Port Hope back roads and go up to Peterborough area. You probably have better roads that way than this side.

This is really for riders on the West end who wants to do a few hours short run for the day instead of a full day. We used to do full day rides up to Huntsville and Muskoka area back in the old days, but there are so many great roads with great pavements South of the border and I haven't gone North for many years already. Plus the drivers down in the US are more biker friendly and some actually pull over and let bikes go in the twist. Compare to Ontario, lucky they don't mow you over... If you followed the news, there were quite a few head on collisions in Ontario with bikes simply because the driver cannot keep their car within their own lane.

I would like ride there from Oshawa, can anyone recommend a route?

If you are in the East side, you better off ride the Port Hope back roads and go up to Peterborough area. You probably have better roads that way than this side.

This is really for riders on the West end who wants to do a few hours short run for the day instead of a full day. We used to do full day rides up to Huntsville and Muskoka area back in the old days, but there are so many great roads with great pavements South of the border and I haven't gone North for many years already. Plus the drivers down in the US are more biker friendly and some actually pull over and let bikes go in the twist. Compare to Ontario, lucky they don't mow you over... If you followed the news, there were quite a few head on collisions in Ontario with bikes simply because the driver cannot keep their car within their own lane.

I always ride north Peterborough. Just did yesterday and will do tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom