Dewalt Angle Grinder Sale | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dewalt Angle Grinder Sale

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
I was about to take advantage of this until I checked the price of a battery (since it doesn't come with one). $149 !!!!

It is a steal if you already have Dewalt batteries though.

I was about to take advantage of this until I checked the price of a battery (since it doesn't come with one). $149 !!!!

Gross. I was considering for the cordless abilities....but I'll just stick for my electrical wires for that price.

I bought a kit off someone off kijiji and got 3 batteries, 2 drills, a sawzall, a circular saw and a light for $250.
So yes, getting the angle grinder for another $50 is well worth it.

Paying $150 for a battery is nuts, even though they are awesome batteries.

on that same page a little further down is the ad for two 18v batteries for $119 on sale reduced from $200.

how's this motorcycle related??
:p

I wanted one to help do a chain replacement.
Haha, that's how I do mine too! Makita corded grinder makes quick work of the chain and rear sprocket. I don't use mine enough to need battery powered one, but I am definitely a Makita fanboy. I have their brushless 18v set with the 3.0ah batteries, I've put in over a thousand screws on a single charge!

Thanks Shane!

Grabbed two yesterday, one for us and one for my Father In Law.
Father's Day is coming and I love spoiling JW'S dad, mostly because it makes him uneasy. Men, just can't accept gifts gracefully!

He helps out a lot, so tool sales are right up our alley.

Last edited:
Thanks Shane!

Grabbed two yesterday, one for us and one for my Father In Law.
Father's Day is coming and I love spoiling JW'S dad, mostly because it makes him uneasy. Men, just can't accept gifts gracefully!

He helps out a lot, so tool sales are right up our alley.
So the price was also $53 each?
That's awesome if it was:)

Thanks Shane, going to go pick one up.

how's this motorcycle related??
:p

As has been mentioned, great for cutting off chains. If you do mechanical work, you're bound to need one at some point

Edit: Confirmed, $60 taxes in

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom