Ajax Riders - weekend meets, rides and quick rips First Meet 20th May | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ajax Riders - weekend meets, rides and quick rips First Meet 20th May

imtyaza

Looking for riders in Pickering and Ajax who want to meet up and just ride.
No set destination, every ride will different.
Open to all riders ...
Open to all suggested ride routes

This Sunday I want to ride out to Keswick. Nice little spot by the water where we can chill grab a bite and ride back.
Message me if you are interested

Waiting to see how many people are in before I set meet location and time

6472014878 - taz ( 2012 GSR 750)

Last edited:
Just curious bud im from ajax did you get much turnout?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Sub'd for interest

I could be into this, any interest in meeting up and then heading down to some of the bigger meets?

Hey, I'm in Ajax and I've been looking for people to ride with, I have a Dr 650 dual sport and ride trails but I ride with street bikes, Harleys and cruisers all the time.
I'll join whenever I can.

I know its a long shot but im heading to the Ganny today if anyone has an enduro or dirt bike and wants to join.
I'll be there most of the day.
289-600-6071.

maybe do telegram, vs posting phone numbers on the net

Well I'm heading to the Brampton Meet up tomorrow, Burrito Boys Mississauga on Tuesday, Whitby Durham Divas Wednesday, Lakeshore and Leslie Thursday and whatever I can find on Friday.
I'll be at Tim's in Ajax from around 6-7 every night then head to the meets.
Would love to get the ball rolling for a get together in Ajax if enough people are interested as well.
If you're going to be late just reply to the post, I don't mind waiting if it means someone else can join.

Sent from my SM-G390W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I am interested in meeting up. I am in Ajax and have a DR650 in supermoto trim as well as a Harley. Which Tim's Harwood & 2 or Walmart plaza?

Well I'm heading to the Brampton Meet up tomorrow, Burrito Boys Mississauga on Tuesday, Whitby Durham Divas Wednesday, Lakeshore and Leslie Thursday and whatever I can find on Friday.
I'll be at Tim's in Ajax from around 6-7 every night then head to the meets.
Would love to get the ball rolling for a get together in Ajax if enough people are interested as well.
If you're going to be late just reply to the post, I don't mind waiting if it means someone else can join.

Sent from my SM-G390W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Is there still a meet today to head over to mississauga?

Hi guys im up for rides as well when im not stuck at work. Prefer out of city but the odd meet is cool.
Im on a yzf600 but shes my sport tourer lol

Back
Top Bottom