1982 XV920R -- What's it worth? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

1982 XV920R -- What's it worth?

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

8.jpg

Original paint (faded), aftermarket MAC exhaust, rear carrier lost otherwise it's an unmolested never crashed 1982 XV920R.

Unfortunately, most bikes like this are worth more to their owner than they are on the open market, unless one is astoundingly lucky to find the right buyer who is looking for just that bike.

I can relate; I have several bikes fitting this description; that's largely why I'm not selling them ...

Unfortunately, most bikes like this are worth more to their owner than they are on the open market, unless one is astoundingly lucky to find the right buyer who is looking for just that bike.

I can relate; I have several bikes fitting this description; that's largely why I'm not selling them ...
So true, I have a few old girls in the garage. There is a bit of a bright side, Hagarty tracks the value of vintage bikes and recently there has been quite a big spike in bikes from the 70s and 80s.

If you want to see how they have been selling, try Haggarty's mototcycle price tracker: https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/search/Motorcycle

Back
Top Bottom