Cell phone repair in West End? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cell phone repair in West End?

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
Hey guys,
wife dropped her phone a while back and we didn't bother as it was time for a new one. Now MIL needs a phone so was looking for recommendations on where to get it fixed?

its an iPhone 5C and when it fell the screen went blank and that was that. Could hear it trying to charge but wouldn't turn back on...no cracks or any other visible damage. I don't want to sell for parts as lots of data still on it.

any my suggestions for repair in Mississauga/West Etobicoke? Not sure if it's worth fixing or just buy her a used 5C/S as she doesn't want anything bigger.

thanks!

Hey guys,
wife dropped her phone a while back and we didn't bother as it was time for a new one. Now MIL needs a phone so was looking for recommendations on where to get it fixed?

its an iPhone 5C and when it fell the screen went blank and that was that. Could hear it trying to charge but wouldn't turn back on...no cracks or any other visible damage. I don't want to sell for parts as lots of data still on it.

any my suggestions for repair in Mississauga/West Etobicoke? Not sure if it's worth fixing or just buy her a used 5C/S as she doesn't want anything bigger.

thanks!
My gf broke hers and got the screen replaced. It cost around $100. iPhone repair is expensive. Probably better to buy her a used phone.

Repairing it not worth it, buying a used one not worth it either as it's no longer supported. You can get a Moto E4 for about $100-140, it's a reasonably sized phone that is still getting updates

As other have posted above- iPhone 5C is a bit outdated and might not receive ios updates from Apple. Consider buying her a iPhone SE, which is a similar size to iPhone 5C, and is currently supported with iOS updates.

Since the screen went black after a fall, there is a chance a connector has become dislodged. I would look at ifixit to see how to disassemble it yourself to look for obvious problems. As others have said, I wouldn't be spending more than $20 on a 5c. Getting someone to look at it or parts would exceed my threshold.

I was thinking of getting the batteries replaced on all my phones. Any shop you guys recommend where I can do this?

Pacific mall, but make sure your driving skills are polished

Back
Top Bottom