Fender eliminator and M2 exit course | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fender eliminator and M2 exit course

mdeg

I recently purchased a fender eliminator kit for my FZ07. I have also just booked my M2 exit course / test through learning curves for late August and am wondering if anyone has had any issues doing one of these courses with one of these things installed. It uses the stock license plate light and keeps the stock signals but does not use the reflectors.

I recently purchased a fender eliminator kit for my FZ07. I have also just booked my M2 exit course / test through learning curves for late August and am wondering if anyone has had any issues doing one of these courses with one of these things installed. It uses the stock license plate light and keeps the stock signals but does not use the reflectors.
Sounds about right, you removed the DOT mandated reflectors, those are on there to make you more visible from the side at night.
there's a yellow one up front and a red one at the rear so the guy can also tell which direction you are travelling.

good luck with the test

The dudes at Coconut College didn't care about my tail tidy which likewise uses the OE lighting but removes the reflector. They were a little concerned about one guy's bike, the brake light of which was dim and barely visible. At least you're not using some retarded integrated deal...

Just make sure your lights work, I'm sure you'll be fine.

how about use some duct tape behind the reflector and just stick it on. take it off when your done

They are pretty cool, I wouldn't worry about the reflectors as long as the lighting is stock.

As long as your turn signals and brake light work, they don't care if you have reflectors or not.
I just finished mine and my bike has a tail tidy with an integrated tail lights.

Back
Top Bottom