Poop | GTAMotorcycle.com

Poop

Oh drugs.

Wife was in a pharmacy in Barrie and a lady dropped trou and peed in an aisle. It smelled so bad a staff member barfed on the floor.

I figure I'd plop in my comment.

If it's near a needle exchange clinic, the right wingers will be having a field day with this one.

If you've ever had to go immediately and are denied access you have two choices. Poop your pants or go in public.

A friend has colitis and took option A on occasion.

Sometimes a food or event triggers the poop nerve (Vagus?) and the pin is puled on the grenade. No time for explanations. Timmies has minimal facilities at best.

I don't know the whole story and both sides seem extreme but throwing the crap went too far.

A previous bad history was suggested.

What would you do if someone knocked on your door and said they were desperate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k44pO4ytC20

Last edited:
Part of the backstory is that she was refused access to the rest facility due to her past bad behavior.
Judging by her actions we can rule out opiate abuse...

"The Tim Hortons employee had apparently denied the woman access to the restroom."

Didnt starbucks CEO recently changed company policy to allow everyone access to their bathrooms regardless of it they purchased something or not after the recent racial debacle in the USA?

not sure about BC
but pretty sure at one time it was law in Ontario
that restaurant operators had to allow public access to restrooms
it's a matter of public health

Nasty ***** is probably a junkie and a regularly shoots up in the restroom

Tim hortons washrooms are notorious for that, I've heard stories from people who worked there

Part of the backstory is that she was refused access to the rest facility due to her past bad behavior...
Atleast that's what TDL Corporate PR dept. said. Might even be what the franchisee said to corporate. At the same time, there is a good chance that the staff member might have told her she couldn't use it without buying something. Don't know without sound. Careful treating people like ****, you might end up wearing it lol

Active shitter scenario. She obviously had her coffee first...

lol sh*t is censored, but shitter is cool

Where was the good guy with a poop?

Judging by her actions we can rule out opiate abuse...

Under rated comment. Anyone that has taken opioids can attest to the poop difficulties

Oh drugs.

Wife was in a pharmacy in Barrie and a lady dropped trou and peed in an aisle. It smelled so bad a staff member barfed on the floor.
Buddy was walking past the shoe department in the Scarbourough Walmart @ 401 when he heard / saw a lady instruct her son to pee in a shoe box because it was too much hassle to walk to the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom