GSXR Elm St - Parking lights on | GTAMotorcycle.com

GSXR Elm St - Parking lights on

Face

Black GSXR 750 parked on Elm St this morning. Your ignition has gone past the lock and you've left your parking lights on. Hope you see this before your battery runs down.

Probably intentional? If it's led should be ok

I've never known anyone to do that intentionally??
If I am doing a short stop I do that. They are marker lights to keep the bike visible when parked.

If I am doing a short stop I do that. They are marker lights to keep the bike visible when parked.

Where can I get one of these bikes that turns invisible when I turn them off?

Bright daylight, it was only because I was looking at the bike that I noticed them. Front bulbs definitely were not LED. Tail, maybe. I've seen the bike parked there before and never seen the lights left on. Said hi to the owner once, he works in the office next door, so I expect the bike is there for the day. Lights were still on at noon when I left.

Yup, ive left it on intentionally in a few places and LEDs dont drain your battery that fast. You can leave it on for hours and your battery will start up just fine (unless it's an old or a defective one)

Also, good on the OP for posting this since most likely it wasnt intentional during day time.

Back
Top Bottom