Any good exhaust shops in peel region? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any good exhaust shops in peel region?

Hey guys, my slip on did not come piping that supposed to be after the muffler as I bought it second-hand. So I need to get a pipe fabricated so it fit the muffler to the exhaust.

Can anyone recommend me a good exhaust shop to go to? Willing to travel but the closer to Brampton / Mississauga the better.
Thank you

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer to see if you can buy the link pipe?

The only one i know of is Scotty's Hot Rods (if i recall correctly). On Kipling south of bloor, not too far north of the QEW.

Isn’t there a Zorro muffler shop in Mississauga? Try there. I have heard the one in Hamilton has done some custom work for bikes. Wouldn’t hurt to stop in and ask. It would be best to try and speak directly with one of the mechanics as it maybe something they do on the side as opposed to through the actual shop.

Isn’t there a Zorro muffler shop in Mississauga? Try there. I have heard the one in Hamilton has done some custom work for bikes. Wouldn’t hurt to stop in and ask. It would be best to try and speak directly with one of the mechanics as it maybe something they do on the side as opposed to through the actual shop.

I've been there, would not recommend. Brought my Mercedes there once since my mechanic wasn't in the country and one of the guys didn't even know how to open my hood. I was overcharged for the work they did too, would highly recommend avoiding them at all costs.

Last edited:
I would suggest Hot Rod Scott's in Etobicoke or Mr Discount Muffler at Dundas and Erin Mills for custom automotive work

anyone know if shops can make a mid pipe with inserts like here? mid pipe.jpg

Inserts needed as it helps the clamp to tighten against the exhaust.

Thanks

I've been there, would not recommend. Brought my Mercedes there once since my mechanic wasn't in the country and one of the guys didn't even know how to open my hood. I was overcharged for the work they did too, would highly recommend avoiding them at all costs.

Interesting you had that kind of experience, considering a lot of the Mercedes guys go there to get their X pipe installed, including the one on my previous Mercedes.

And I just had the them do a full exhaust on my SUV, one third the cost of what the dealear wanted, they did an awesome job and no complaints from me at all.

I'll also contradict Chris63 on Zorro Muffler ... they do custom exhaust work there and the best I've been to and I've been to a lot.

Interesting you had that kind of experience, considering a lot of the Mercedes guys go there to get their X pipe installed, including the one on my previous Mercedes.

And I just had the them do a full exhaust on my SUV, one third the cost of what the dealear wanted, they did an awesome job and no complaints from me at all.

Ive had exhaust work done there (car). Work was done very well; not inexpensive.

Back
Top Bottom