Good day from sleepy Aurora town! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good day from sleepy Aurora town!

I agree with mstram. The season is short, and you paid the big bucks. Don't ask, tell them when you're picking up the bike.
I commute to Aurora; if you want to go for an easy ride or need advice, just let me know

Sent from my MIX Lite using Tapatalk

I was sort of busy for a couple weeks so I wasn't in a crazy hurry to go pick it up but the days I wasn't busy he wasn't ready. I basically texted him and said I would like to ride this thing at some point in my life. So he got it ready to go finally.

Went there I thinkkkk last sat or so after working a 12 hour shift. 70 bux in uber to get there from Aurora. Drove it around their back alley, didn't stall or drop it so that's good and then it was off to go home from college st to Aurora. Bike is very forgiving for a new rider, my only issues were a jerky ride due to me letting the clutch off too fast during up shifts and not knowing the blip regiment yet. Couple times I would also forget to turn off my turn signal. Couple of bouts of stalling scenarios when stopped uphill, otherwise not bad and made it home in one piece.

Driven it a bit here and there, but this coming weekend is the first weekend I'm actually free, and I'm off work for two weeks now on vacation so I'll try to ride it and really get a feel for feathering and bliping the throttle and making slow speed turns.

Yah if anyone wants to tag a long or have me stall and struggle behind them while cursing constantly I'm game. I can repay people by hosting people for burgers and sausages in my backyard, bring your swimming suits and u can cool off in the pool too hahah

Last edited:
The old Canadian tire parking lot on Yonge Street is awesome for low speed practice stuff. I go there myself to practice tight tuens

Sent from my MIX Lite using Tapatalk

I am in Newmarket 2nd year riding in my thirties. Let me know if you want a ride together.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom