Good day from sleepy Aurora town! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good day from sleepy Aurora town!

MAD_MAX333

Site Supporter
Hey guys, glad to be here,

I'm a brand new rider, 32 years old, and just finished my RTI course for my m2.

Here to maybe find some other new or new friendly people to observe and learn from. I'm currently in process of calling insurance places and see if I should go with a R3, Honda rebel 500, or Vulcan S as a first beginner bike.

Great community here and looking forward to keeping my mouth shut and ears open to Learn as much as possible,

Thank you!

welcome
eclectic list of bikes you have there
all are suitable starter bikes
the Vulcan is the one you would likely be content with for longer

welcome
eclectic list of bikes you have there
all are suitable starter bikes
the Vulcan is the one you would likely be content with for longer

Yah but I can't seem to find one used in the color scheme I like, only two used for sale, one for 5g but green and I would have to get it repainted, or a 6500 dollar one.

All in all, I've settled on a brand new R3 from a dealer instead for 5g. Gonna go there tomorrow or Friday morning and sign the papers.... After I call some insurance companies that is...

Yah but I can't seem to find one used in the color scheme I like, only two used for sale, one for 5g but green and I would have to get it repainted, or a 6500 dollar one.

All in all, I've settled on a brand new R3 from a dealer instead for 5g. Gonna go there tomorrow or Friday morning and sign the papers.... After I call some insurance companies that is...

R3 rocks, enjoy her!

Welcome.
Tuesday night bike nights at the Home Depot/Harvey's parking lot in Newmarket (Yonge north of Davis).

Welcome.
Tuesday night bike nights at the Home Depot/Harvey's parking lot in Newmarket (Yonge north of Davis).

Good to know! I need to ride a bit before getting together with a group first. Speaking of which, it's been almost 2 weeks now since I paid for my bike and the dealership STILL has not plated the bike or got it ready to go... Wtf... Pretty jiffed currently.

I did go with the R3 by the way.

Good to know! I need to ride a bit before getting together with a group first. Speaking of which, it's been almost 2 weeks now since I paid for my bike and the dealership STILL has not plated the bike or got it ready to go... Wtf... Pretty jiffed currently.

Welcome and congrats on the bike! I believe an angry call to the dealer is in order. May I ask which dealership are you dealing with?

Welcome and congrats on the bike! I believe an angry call to the dealer is in order. May I ask which dealership are you dealing with?

Power motorsports on college. Nice guy and friendly, process was smooth on day one with financing and whatnot (some sticker shock though, all those hidden dealer add-ons and costs quickly added up).

About a week later I msged him and was like can I come pick it up? He is like yah I'll msg you when I can have it ready to go... Still nothing now... I'm already sort of worried about having to ride a brand new bike as a noob all the way from downtown up to Aurora...but now I feel like I'm forgetting all my lessons from my M2 course the longer it takes. Bah

Power motorsports on college. Nice guy and friendly, process was smooth on day one with financing and whatnot (some sticker shock though, all those hidden dealer add-ons and costs quickly added up).

About a week later I msged him and was like can I come pick it up? He is like yah I'll msg you when I can have it ready to go... Still nothing now... I'm already sort of worried about having to ride a brand new bike as a noob all the way from downtown up to Aurora...but now I feel like I'm forgetting all my lessons from my M2 course the longer it takes. Bah
If you need someone to ride it for you to your place, I'm sure someone on this forum would be happy to oblige in return for a cup of coffee. Hope you get it soon!

Two weeks seems line an excessive day for a bike (that was in stock ? / in the showroom ?)

Have you asked why the delay ?
`

Two weeks seems line an excessive day for a bike (that was in stock ? / in the showroom ?)

Have you asked why the delay ?
`

Yup was sitting in the showroom I sat on it. Not sure about the delay, I sent a text off, said I need to ride it at some point before I forget everything I learned in the course, he said ok come this sat. So I go this Saturday!

So, you're going to wait almost another week ?

You're too nice, or I guess you're not that much in a hurry to get it ?

Forget the texts, use the old fashioned voice telephone, or go down there personally.

A text / email , IMO implies that it is not urgent, which might be part of the reason they are not acting.

Back
Top Bottom