Of all the potential Wynn replacements, who is the most pro motorcycle? And why? - Page 4



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 64 of 64

Thread: Of all the potential Wynn replacements, who is the most pro motorcycle? And why?

  1. #61
    JavaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    613 ghetto
    Posts
    1,859

    Re: Of all the potential Wynn replacements, who is the most pro motorcycle? And why?

    Forum Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose56 View Post
    Canada is too big and we lack the sovereignty that the Norwegians have that would be necessary to adopt their ways.

    There’s too much American influence here to even consider state control of natural resources and key industry sectors. There are some significant advantages to how Norway governs their own economy but thinking Canada could do something similar is a pipe dream.

    yes, being geographically much smaller has it's advantages
    not sure but I bet they don't have the regional squabbling we have here
    nor the never ending spats that come from different founding cultures
    Norway is not a former colony of anybody, they are all Norwegians

    imagine trying to get Newfies, Quebecers, Ontarians, Prairie folks and BC'ers to agree on any single thing

    look at how Alberta reacted to to the NEP....like 2 year olds that needed a nap
    now they would be in much better shape had they allowed it
    instead they gave away the oil for pocket change to the Oil Co's
    Last edited by JavaFan; 05-19-2018 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xrljoel View Post
    The guy with a Che Guevara avatar introduces sensibility to a political discussion???

  2. #62
    RockerGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    15,902

    Re: Of all the potential Wynn replacements, who is the most pro motorcycle? And why?

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaFan View Post
    yes, being geographically much smaller has it's advantages
    not sure but I bet they don't have the regional squabbling we have here
    nor the never ending spats that come from different founding cultures
    Norway is not a former colony of anybody, they are all Norwegians

    imagine trying to get Newfies, Quebecers, Ontarians, Prairie folks and BC'ers to agree on any single thing

    look at how Alberta reacted to to the NEP....like 2 year olds that needed a nap
    now they would be in much better shape had they allowed it
    instead they gave away the oil for pocket change to the Oil Co's
    But isn't "diversity" our greatest strength??!
    “The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.” ―Margaret Thatcher

  3. #63
    MacDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    8,525

    Re: Of all the potential Wynn replacements, who is the most pro motorcycle? And why?

    Norway is not a former colony of anybody, they are all Norwegians
    Not quite ....they were quite abused and supressed by Sweden.

    Ontario Canada rider staying in Cairns Australian for 3 months each year Feb to May
    Canada >• 2009 CBF1000 CBS/ABS • 09 Burgman Exec sold • 10 NT700v sold• 10 Wee ABS sold•
    Australia> 04 KLR650 • 93 ST1100 sold •
    Travel photos>https://500px.com/macdoc/galleries

  4. #64
    JavaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    613 ghetto
    Posts
    1,859

    Re: Of all the potential Wynn replacements, who is the most pro motorcycle? And why?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    But isn't "diversity" our greatest strength??!
    not our greatest, no
    but I do find it something to be proud of

    our greatest is probably the ability to not get along without bullets flying
    the Quiet Revolution was close, but managed to get our collective sh*t together

    Quote Originally Posted by MacDoc View Post
    Not quite ....they were quite abused and supressed by Sweden.
    yeah, kinda made that one up
    figured someone would call me on it
    Quote Originally Posted by xrljoel View Post
    The guy with a Che Guevara avatar introduces sensibility to a political discussion???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •