Monday, May 14, 2018 - Mississauga - Erin Mills Parkway and Battleford Road

Thread: Monday, May 14, 2018 - Mississauga - Erin Mills Parkway and Battleford Road

Monday, May 14, 2018 - Mississauga - Erin Mills Parkway and Battleford Road

A 35-year-old motorcyclist suffered multiple broken bones but will survive after a 2015 Ducati hit a traffic sign at a busy Mississauga intersection Monday night (May 14), according to Peel Regional Police.
    The motorcyclist was rushed to Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre following the single-vehicle crash that happened just before 9 p.m. at Erin Mills Parkway and Battleford Road. The victim was thrown from the bike into the northbound lanes of Erin Mills Parkway after it hit a sign on a median, police report.

https://www.mississauga.com/news-sto...n-mills-pkwy-/

Re: Monday, May 14, 2018 - Mississauga - Erin Mills Parkway and Battleford Road

Gws
    14' GROM - Stretched & slammed beast
    17' FZ09 - Totaled by a left turner
    15' R3 - Sold but missed.
    "Don't confuse my attitude with my personality. My personality is who i am, my attitude depends on who you are."

I live in the area. Erinmills Parkway and Battleford is a dangerous intersection. Going North on Erinmills there is gradually raise in the road and quickly dips down and curves to the right at Battleford Rd.
    Get well rider
    you only live twice

Quote Originally Posted by justride View Post
    I live in the area. Erinmills Parkway and Battleford is a dangerous intersection. Going North on Erinmills there is gradually raise in the road and quickly dips down and curves to the right at Battleford Rd.
    Get well rider
    I live in the area too.

Here's a thread at another forum from a car driver's vantage point. According to the poster, the rider was speeding and riding dangerously.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/moto...-pics-2193882/

Ugh. It's lucky they're not dead. GWS rider.

EDIT:
    removed broken image link showing rider doing their best x-games impression 10+ feet in the air.
    Last edited by GreyGhost; 05-15-2018 at 11:32 PM.

yeah- was thrown pretty high...looks really scary.

GWS Rider
    Ouch!!!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Lucky to be alive! GWS rider.
    2014 FLHR Road King

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

GWS rider