Sportbike back packs? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sportbike back packs?

A picture is worth a thousand words
96aa03a9445e9253dffe6864093fb978.jpg

Who makes it?

I have a 10L Kreiga pack attached to my seat at all times. It's modular and I also have a 20L and another 10L so can mount them all up if needed. So much better than a backpack.

How is that attached? I am not cool with any ropes or bungee cords going around my tail section or paint. I have undertail exhaust on the MV F4.

Thx
Kriega tail bag straps around the seat, not the tail section, so no concern with exhaust or paint. +1 for the Kriega 20L bag. Enough room for laptop, cords, lunch, spare gloves and a bit more, plus waterproof (not a waterproof cover, just waterproof).
https://kriega.us/bike-packs-1/

Last edited:
I have a Tumi backpack that I've been using for a few years. Compact in size and carries the essentials.

Screw backpacks. Nothing worse than extra weight on your back and getting stuck in traffic on a hot day. Collapsable tail bag for me. Best upgrade I've done on my bike. Holds my lunch container, extra gloves and my inner layer for when the ride in is cold and ride home is hot.
69c4680eba99cde87deda3394a106b2f.jpg

I actually have one for sale if anyone is interested. Selling it because I no longer own the bike (07 GSXR 600) and it doesn't fit my new one. It's great for small day trips, or when you're going to need to pack a sweater, extra visor and some snacks. Retails for $73 USD + $39 USD shipping.

I can ship it if needed, asking $50 CAD + shipping cost. It's basically brand new, used it maybe around 10 times, usually always for a visor and sweater in fall.

It's the SIZE 2; fits the following bikes:

APRILIA TUONO (06-10) (small pillion seat only!)
BUELL FIREBOLT (03-09), Buell 1125R, 1125CR (08-09)
HONDA CBR1000RR (08-15), CBR600F4i (01-03), CBR125 (07-08)
SUZUKI GSXR600/750 (06-07 and 11-17), B-King (08-09)
Triumph Daytona 675/R (2013-17), Street Triple Rx (2015)
YAMAHA R6 (06-16), R1 (07-14)

I actually have one for sale if anyone is interested. Selling it because I no longer own the bike (07 GSXR 600) and it doesn't fit my new one. It's great for small day trips, or when you're going to need to pack a sweater, extra visor and some snacks. Retails for $73 USD + $39 USD shipping.

I can ship it if needed, asking $50 CAD + shipping cost. It's basically brand new, used it maybe around 10 times, usually always for a visor and sweater in fall.

It's the SIZE 2; fits the following bikes:

APRILIA TUONO (06-10) (small pillion seat only!)
BUELL FIREBOLT (03-09), Buell 1125R, 1125CR (08-09)
HONDA CBR1000RR (08-15), CBR600F4i (01-03), CBR125 (07-08)
SUZUKI GSXR600/750 (06-07 and 11-17), B-King (08-09)
Triumph Daytona 675/R (2013-17), Street Triple Rx (2015)
YAMAHA R6 (06-16), R1 (07-14)

I'm interested as it's my post lol...

Wait, this was about packs that fit on the bike?

oops

油井緋色;2566665 said:
Wait, this was about packs that fit on the bike?

oops

No this was about back packs but morphed into tail bags.

I was specifically looking to stay away from tank and tail bags cause I don't want anything rubbing on the paint.b

I'm interested as it's my post lol...

Oops haha, got lost in all the talk of the bag later in the thread.

They make different "sizes" depending on the bike you have. What's the year and model of your bike? (I listed them in my post, what my specific one will fit).

It's in excellent condition, absolutely no signs of wear. As you saw from the other poster; it secures to your passenger seat with Velcro straps underneath from all sides. I'm also the same as you, I won't do any straps or tethers that rub on the paint, this fits the bill perfectly.

I've contacted them via email to see what size fits my bike 2010 MV Agusta F4. That's not on your list and it's not on Any of their lists but I'm sure 1 size fits...

I think Markham Outdoor Power carries the Fastpack tail bags. Or used to.

via Tapatalk

My riding backpack cost a whole 12$ on sale at CT during a back to school sale special. I wear a fanny pack to start with and that contains all my personal stuff and ID etc. the backpack sits nicely above that, if the pack has anything heavy in it I just adjust the straps until the weight rests on the pillion seat. I prefer to carry the luggage on me and keep the bike light on the bumps, side bins are the only way I would ever carry anything seriously heavy on a motorcycle.

That ones too nice :| your back is going to get all sweaty.
... or do you need to carry a laptop

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom