Sportbike back packs? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sportbike back packs?

perferd

I'm hoping some of you guys wear back packs and have some recommendations. I'm sure some of you have been through a few and hopefully found the right one.

I'm looking for a back pack that I can put a couple days clothes in along with a pair of shoes.

I won't do tank bag or tail bag...

Thx

I'm

Get one that you don’t mind landing on in a crash.

hobo2_edit.jpg

don't have to buy anything except some bungee cords
riding with a pack on sucks large ones

don't have to buy anything except some bungee cords
riding with a pack on sucks large ones

Fun story.

In Thailand last year I had 2 bungee cords break on the first day. My bag ended up sliding off and resting against the exhaust, melted through 2/3 layers. Spent 5 days and over 750kms riding with it on my back, didn't really bother me.

It was an Osprey and I contacted the company after with pics and thanked them for making such a durable product. They sent me a brand new one free of charge lol.

Screw backpacks. Nothing worse than extra weight on your back and getting stuck in traffic on a hot day. Collapsable tail bag for me. Best upgrade I've done on my bike. Holds my lunch container, extra gloves and my inner layer for when the ride in is cold and ride home is hot.
69c4680eba99cde87deda3394a106b2f.jpg

I bought a camelbak hydra pack/back pack that was designed for back country snowboarding. Has good space, lots of compression straps so it stays right where it needs to be. Buddy runs a bicycle store and got me one on closeout a few years old for like 50 bucks. Maybe make a few calls after some research online to a bike store and ask what they have or can get on closeout and save a bunch of money. Cheers.

Like OP I was looking for a 2 day bag but not a back pack. I think either tank or/and seat bag you will kinda forget its there but the backpack on longer trips will be a burden and increase fatigue. btw i have a sport bike also.

Screw backpacks. Nothing worse than extra weight on your back and getting stuck in traffic on a hot day. Collapsable tail bag for me. Best upgrade I've done on my bike. Holds my lunch container, extra gloves and my inner layer for when the ride in is cold and ride home is hot.

could you tell us the brand of the your tail bag? thanks

How is that attached? I am not cool with any ropes or bungee cords going around my tail section or paint. I have undertail exhaust on the MV F4.

Thx

My magnetic, expandable tank bag also converts into a backpack. The rain cover was garbage though

Whatever Hyperion just posted looks neat. Something that clips on to the passenger seat?

Back
Top Bottom